4 Loko Appreciation

forsit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't drink this shit, but this may bum out the kids that do.

States Consider Banning Alcoholic Energy Drinks

http://www.npr.org

Washington's governor and attorney general want to ban canned, caffeinated alcoholic beverages. Police officials say one called Four Loko recently sent nine Central Washington University students to the hospital. Other states are also considering banning the drinks.

story here.

"Dude can you take a picture of me swigging from this?"

"Why...that's retarded. Just drive."

"Come on, just do it, I know this place on the Internet where there are a bunch of spots I could probably post it."

"Wha--?"

br0, do u want my autograph? yer on my e-cock so fuckin hard

br0, do u want my autograph? yer on my e-cock so fuckin hard

I don't like to analyze people via the Internet but that's exactly the shit I'd bet you were thinking when you took that Loko picture thanks to the completely unnecessary display of your tattoo in that last picture you posted of yourself. I'm just speaking truth.

Not personal though, this is the Internet and literally almost nothing I say on here is, no matter how much you'd like it to be

Me and my fiancee picked some up on Friday and drank them. Pretty much felt like snorting Ritalin and drinking lots of cheap liquor. We ended up fucking and then falling asleep. It was a good night. However, the last two days, my stomach has felt like it is full of battery acid. I will probably try this shit again, but I'll make sure and eat like a whole bottle of tums beforehand.

Dude, br0. I drank like two and a half 4lokos last night and cruised main street like 6 times and almost talked to this hot girl, but it was almost 10 o'clock and I had to get home before my mom started blowing me up on the family plan.

Don't front on family plans, my phone bill is 10 dollars a month.