4 Loko Appreciation

forsit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i used to buy these for my ex when wed go out on the town, guaranteed do whatever the fuck you want to me kind of night

There is NOTHING better than when a drunk girl says "Do whatever you want to me".

After a few months I thought I was never gonna get to fuck my ex in the ass, but then those beautiful words were spoken haha

Drink an adult beverage like budlite or some other rad beer. Fuck this loko shit, drinks for kids and middle aged bums and crack addicts.

Fooo Real............. The only thing this shits good for is getting stupid sluts and whores and the ocassional good girl really wasted and, add to the possibility of date rape, Ya Heard!!!!!:D I kid, i kid........ Date rape is not funny :( , But getting all fucked up, cause u wanted to bang this chick and thought lokos whould be perfect for the occasion, and just end up blacking out and sober up relising your in a jail cell, with your shoe laces missing.

And still not know if you ended up screwing that chick only to hear later she had the clap.

And YES MAD, this shits poison in a can.

end rant, please close thread and stop promoting this vile drank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!