4 Loko Appreciation

forsit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone said upper class white people drink this shit? No way, the only people I see drinking it are ghetto people, bums and hipsters and my white trash ex convict buddy who drinks them everyday like water. He talked me into trying one the other day, the blue one, man it was fucking disgusting. Like a melted slurpee with cheap grain alcohol in it. And to the person who asked where else can you get 12% alcohol for 2 bucks;

106430.jpg

12% for $1.29, which along with 4loko is the most common can i see on the ground in my girlfriends bum infested alley.

I think Monster was planning on coming out with an alcoholic energy drink. A while ago, they tried suing a local Vermont Brewery because they have a beer called Vermonster. At first no one could figure out why because the Vermonster has been out for years and beer and energy drinks are completely different beverages with different markets. But then it was apparently a "get the rights to a name before making a product" thing going on.

Fuck monster energy drinks. Makes me hate ken block all the more.

Just went to the website to find out if I can get this crap anywhere around me. Apparently it's sold nowhere in Northern Illinois (even though the company is located in Chicago?) but it is sold 15 minutes away from me in a town just across the IL/WI border. When I got a little extra money Im going to go and get a case and see what becomes of it. Ill report back when this happens.

a group of friends and i were drinking these and hyping them up like we were getting payed. had us all wilding the fuck out. last time i had some was during a tomatoe fight a few months ago. ive chilled on them pretty tough cause i be wildin out on them, fuck what ya niggas heard.

the fuck you have tomatoe fights?

Just went to the website to find out if I can get this crap anywhere around me. Apparently it's sold nowhere in Northern Illinois (even though the company is located in Chicago?) but it is sold 15 minutes away from me in a town just across the IL/WI border. When I got a little extra money Im going to go and get a case and see what becomes of it. Ill report back when this happens.

dont do this. just buy beers.

..or if you want the real 4loko official experience, here are the ingredients:

1 part OE

1 part urine (human or animal, depending on flavor)

1 part 211

2 caffeine pills (crush and mix)

1 part melted 7/11 slush

mix together, drink, wake up next to dead hooker.

Enjoy!

• Like 1

Drank some for the first time the other night at some lame party. My buddy bought a few cans. I drank a can of the watermelon,I didnt think it was that bad. Then again I had already been drinking all afternoon and night. Anyhow it led to me finding a sharpie and writing all over the walls,washing machine,basement and what ever else of whoevers house it was. Meh, dont think Id go out of my way to drink it again but if its there or I run into a gas station around here that has it might drink some again.

Someone said upper class white people drink this shit? No way, the only people I see drinking it are ghetto people, bums and hipsters and my white trash ex convict buddy who drinks them everyday like water. He talked me into trying one the other day, the blue one, man it was fucking disgusting. Like a melted slurpee with cheap grain alcohol in it. And to the person who asked where else can you get 12% alcohol for 2 bucks;

106430.jpg

12% for $1.29, which along with 4loko is the most common can i see on the ground in my girlfriends bum infested alley.

on the contrary, all i see are drunken bros,TPWFs,and a bunch of white people drink this shit. i have yet to see black people drink this shit, im calling shenanigans.

i took two sips of the watermelon...two sips mind you, and i can only imagine that this is what the rain in hell tastes like. pure masochists the lot of you who enjoy this shit.