OFFICIAL NBA 2009-2010 THREAD....................

Poesia [ ] T

jkob, I was talking to ValueHorse.

I'm lovin the anti-Cavs sentiment in this thread. I've never been a Celtics fan, but I certainly can't get behind the Lebron hype. Too many bandwagon Cavs fans who weren't even around for the Ricky Davis/Darius Miles squad, and most likely have only known "Quicken Loans Arena" as the Cavs' home.

Sideshow Bob Varejau is floppin all over the court, Lebron gets every call, yet the big 3 are still coming out on top. He tries to guard Rondo, and The Truth steps up. Ray Allen looks like he's Jesus Shuttlesworth again, and the Big Ticket is still unguardable.

BTW, I cosign AyeBee's Shaq comment, that is the only member of the Cavs I support.

shaq2.jpg

I am from Cleveland and I have to totally agree with this. We have pseudo-fans. Most of them are D-bag businessmen and Soccer moms from out of the county. How many of them actually remember when Dajuan Wagner or Andre Miller were in town. I remember going to see them when they were a scrub team before the Lebron hype. I hope he leaves the city so these people can finally shut up about him.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's still two games left in the series. I'm not worried about it.

To all the lebron haters. The stats don't lie. The only reason you can hate on lebron is for a personal reason (being butthurt he's not in your city).

Though i do agree that he needs a championship to give him a little more credibility.

Which he'll have shortly.

You're drinking too much of the Kool Aid.

Not happening. Even if the Cavs do some how recover and take it to a game 7 back in Cleveland, and pull that out. Do you really think this team is going to take Orlando out, and than the Lakers OR the Suns?

Highly unlikely. This team is built around people who don't take initiative. If Lebron isn't pushing the team, the team doesn't go. Too many people on the Cavs that need Lebron to have a good game, for them to have a good game.

In team sports you're only as good as your worst player. Sorry to say, but out of all of the teams left, I have to say the Cavs have a lot of "worst player(s)" on their roster.

I am from Cleveland and I have to totally agree with this. We have pseudo-fans. Most of them are D-bag businessmen and Soccer moms from out of the county. How many of them actually remember when Dajuan Wagner or Andre Miller were in town. I remember going to see them when they were a scrub team before the Lebron hype. I hope he leaves the city so these people can finally shut up about him.

Haha he said Ricky Davis, Darious Miles squad? I watched Darious on the Clippers, then Portland. Then I watched Ricky Davis on the Clippers. Then I watched Andre Miller play for the Clippers then for Portland. LOL...

I have to admit the Magic look impressive. Their squad is better then last years, I think its cause Vince Carter. Suns Lakers is gunna be good, of course Suns are underdogs but beating SA in 4 was impressive too.

And LEBRON better come out swingin cause if he dont up his game his season is over.

You're drinking too much of the Kool Aid.

Not happening. Even if the Cavs do some how recover and take it to a game 7 back in Cleveland, and pull that out. Do you really think this team is going to take Orlando out, and than the Lakers OR the Suns?

Highly unlikely. This team is built around people who don't take initiative. If Lebron isn't pushing the team, the team doesn't go. Too many people on the Cavs that need Lebron to have a good game, for them to have a good game.

In team sports you're only as good as your worst player. Sorry to say, but out of all of the teams left, I have to say the Cavs have a lot of "worst player(s)" on their roster.

The cavs vs. orlando will be the real NBA finals. We got shaq STRICTLY to shut down dwight, which he will put everything he's got to make it happen. And the magic are in the same boat we were last year. We all remember what happened then.

The whole western conference is hurt. Lakers aren't what they were last year, and the suns are no better.

One bad performance doesn't mean the cavs are falling apart. They will pull through.

As much as I hate the Cavs, I do wish they were gonna play Orlando, just because I would have liked to see Shaq actually put some effort into guarding Howard.

That said, they're not gonna get past the Celtics, so they won't get that chance.

And Lakers aren't what they were last year? LOL...have you watched a game recently? Playing some of the best basketball they've played in a long time, they're absolutely cruising right now

anyone else get this email?

Rarely do I forward emails but I saw this on the news so I KNOW it's true/ verified:

MISSING PERSON ALERT!

LeBron Raymone James, Cleveland, OH - Age: 25, D.O.B. 12/30/84. Reported missing 5/11/10.

Rarely do I forward emails but I saw this on the news so I KNOW it's true/ verified:

Last seen being taken to school by Rajon Rondo. Not heard from since Nike stopped running puppet commercials. Last seen in

false NBA Crown. James may be in need of medical attention for elbow.

Any info helping authorities find LeBron or his game, contact

800-FAKE-MVP.

It's weird seeing Boston win without white people on their team.

Ugly white people at that.

Not that he plays much, but Scalabrine is helping to carry on the proud tradition.

^Don't forget Bill Walton. Come on bro, Kevin really wasn't that ugly. Does Dennis Johnson count? Light skin and freckles.

Bill Walton is hard to look at, muthafucka is like CoffeeCake from A Bronx Tale.

And yeah, no homo, but McHale is more goofy looking than mad ugly