OFFICIAL NBA 2009-2010 THREAD....................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your still running your mouth. After dude said hes gunna stab you, still running your mouth. Some people never learn.:huh:

Home boy is not going to stab me. I know him personally. Skinny, nerdy mommies boy, with severe anger issues due to his slutty ass girl friends always cheating on him and acting like dumb drunk sluts. He speaks out of anger, and yes what asthma al asked was a very stupid question. Anywaaaaaays, how about what Paul Pierce said after game two about coming home to close out the series? I love the confidence!

^^^There is something about you not liking me that makes me not give a shit. There is something about you posting 10,000 times that makes me think you are a little pathetic. Don't say anything about my Celtics you over posting fag. Don't show up at game 4, you'll fucking jinx them out of the series.

Celtics really look like no one can touch them right now. If they keep playing this way the lakers are in trouble. And even u laker fans gotta admit that.

I love how laker fans all hate on Lebron so much, i guess its because hes better than Kobe.Too bad Lebrons teamate was bangin his mom. :(

Celtics really look like no one can touch them right now. If they keep playing this way the lakers are in trouble. And even u laker fans gotta admit that.

I love how laker fans all hate on Lebron so much, i guess its because hes better than Kobe.Too bad Lebrons teamate was bangin his mom. :(

LOL... after you said LeBron will probably be playing for Chicago and will be wearing 23 to keep the Jordan legacy alive, you can't be taken serious after that.

Yeah that's what I was saying. Amare had an exceptionally great game, a game that he has only once in a while. Give him a regular game and the Lakers may have won.

The Suns also went to the line far more times, and as you said everyone on the Lakers had a poor game except Kobe & Gasol.

Better than Kobe? LOL

And IDK if you've noticed, but the Lakers have been playing unbelievable basketball as well...will be a good series, but I ain't worried

Dude he isn't the ONLY person who thinks that.

I personally feel as if Kobe is a better player. But at this stage in the game, Lebron is a lot more athletic, and again still isn't in his prime yet. Kobe is on the decline.

As far as Lebron going to the Bulls, I don't think this is likely but could happen and even our fearless leader Obama thinks it would be a good fit. Doubt he'd be rocking 23 in Chi town though.

I think the Suns can win another at home, and possibly win a shoot out in LA. Sure if I was a Lakers fan I probably wouldn't be "worried" yet, but you can't doubt that if the Suns win game 4 you at least have to start sweating a little.

What happens if Kobe has a bad game at home? Hmmmm. Bynum's injury could take him out, and Kobe himself is banged up a little. I think game 4 is going to be the deciding game in this series. If the Suns win, I think they got it. If they lose, it's obviously over.

Why do people keep expressing opinions on whether or not Lebron would wear 23 in Chicago?

HE'S CHANGING HIS NUMBER TO 6 NEXT SEASON, AND 23 IS RETIRED IN CHICAGO ANYWAYS.

Moving along, Suns won't win another game, and Lakers will still beat Boston. I'm going to the Celtics game tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be seeing a sweep.

Edit: By the way, where did all these Celtics fans come from? Both on here and in the real world, all of a sudden I'm encountering hundreds of people anxious to talk about how good the Celtics are. I predicted they'd make the Finals during the pre-season, where were all the fans at then?

Why do people keep expressing opinions on whether or not Lebron would wear 23 in Chicago?

HE'S CHANGING HIS NUMBER TO 6 NEXT SEASON, AND 23 IS RETIRED IN CHICAGO ANYWAYS.

Moving along, Suns won't win another game, and Lakers will still beat Boston. I'm going to the Celtics game tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be seeing a sweep.

Edit: By the way, where did all these Celtics fans come from? Both on here and in the real world, all of a sudden I'm encountering hundreds of people anxious to talk about how good the Celtics are. I predicted they'd make the Finals during the pre-season, where were all the fans at then?

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I bought League Pass this year on Comcast and watched every mother fucking Celtics game this year. I know you aint talking about me. I was born in 1986 have been a fan since they won the championship when i was two months old.

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I bought League Pass this year on Comcast and watched every mother fucking Celtics game this year. I know you aint talking about me. I was born in 1986 have been a fan since they won the championship when i was two months old.

LOL 86 hah:lol: :lol: Foo you were too young for the Magic VS Bird rivalry.

Also you heard how they were trying to retire the number 23 for the entire league? Thats lame. And why the fuck does Michael Jordan have a hitler mustache in the new hanes commercial?

http://adweek.blogs.com/adfreak/2010/05/jordans-hanes-hitler-stache-raising-a-furor.html