OFFICIAL NBA 2009-2010 THREAD....................

Poesia [ ] T

so^ I could finally wear my authentic Clippers shorts in public?

That would be wild. Some analysts are just saying that the market here in New York or in Chicago are reason enough, although without the domino effect he would just be walking into the same situation of a weak supporting cast(not that this year's Cavs were a weak supporting cast, but in previous years)..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People slept on the Celtics just because they lost in the playoffs last year and didn't have as great of a record this year.

While ignoring the fact that the Celtics were playing without KG in last year's playoffs, and that most of their stars were injured most of this season. Now, the Celtics are healthy and are a force to be reckoned with... Who mad? Oh, I mad because I'm not a Celtics fan.

Lebron doubled the worth of the cavs since he got on the team, the numbers were unreal and they have been selling out games on the reg, if they let lebron go there goes that cities economy...

i just cant imagine him leaving Cleveland. they have the money to pay him the most too... with that said if he does go i think it would either to be the "hero" in a HUGE market like NY or take a slip over to the second city Chicago...

Boston is such a dope city, You guys are fucking tripping. Besides the corny accents and the racism, name 5 bad (non opinionated) things about Boston.

Too many one-way streets to name one. I've only been there once and tried to get from Downtown to Roxbury, which isn't that far apart, but it was impossible so I gave up and went back to the hotel.

Yup...he's out of Cleveland

Are you high? He had BY FAR the best team in the league, there wasn't a single bad player on that roster. They went out and got him a $20 million a year center JUST TO PLAY ONE PERSON.

If he couldn't win it this year, he never will

Hater talk!! How you gunna say he will never get a ring? He might get one next season who knows? Infinite possibilities.

I'm shocked at what some of these analysts have said on where they think LeBron would/should go... I think it was Jamal Mashburn that said the New Jersey Nets... wow. He's going to want to go somewhere where he can get a ring. Although Mashburn's explanation was something along the lines of how the Nets have a lot of cap space and can sign other stars that will cause a domino effect of other stars joining, plus the high probability of NJ getting the 1st overall draft pick.

Others said the Clippers. One guy said the Bulls. I mean LeBron would fit in well with either team. And with Blake Griffin healthy, that should really put the Clippers as a serious playoff contender. It's really hard to say now. I'd want LeBron to play for the Clippers -- would be great to have Kobe & LeBron both in L.A.

All Star center in Kaman, B Davis at point, Blake Griffen at forward, Eric Gordon shooting guard averages about 20 a game. Still got Rasual Butler, travis outlaw and drew gooden. It aint that bad of a team.

I still rock my Darious Myles clippers jersey

good game, nice Magic comeback (no thanks to superman) they waited to actually play hard till the 4th, it was Carter vs Celts for the most part... kinda funny though, Orlando finally plays a worthy opponent and is given their first loss...

we shall see if this was a fluke depending on the outcome of the next game or two. hell the Celts didnt even play their best game so this series could go a bit different then i figured...

General Attitudes

Last Call @ 1:40

Constant Corrupt Construction

Vandal Squad

Parking

Welcome to the five most common problems of any big city. You must come from a very small city to be bitching about these problems.

good game, nice Magic comeback (no thanks to superman) they waited to actually play hard till the 4th, it was Carter vs Celts for the most part... kinda funny though, Orlando finally plays a worthy opponent and is given their first loss...

we shall see if this was a fluke depending on the outcome of the next game or two. hell the Celts didnt even play their best game so this series could go a bit different then i figured...

The game was extremely sloppy on both parts. The first half was down right disgusting. Jeff Van Gundy mentioned preseason a few times. I would agree.

That being said there is still A LOT of basketball to be played. I expect the Magic to come out in game 2 and take that, then stealing one game in Boston and reclaiming home court advantage.

After that though, not sure. Personally I am pulling for a Suns/Magic final, I think both teams are extremely deep roster wise, and both are really fun to watch play. Not to mention regardless of what anyone say's, Vince Carter is someone who I want to see win a ring. Nash deserves one too.

Here's to hoping that Bynum's need implodes so the odds of this increases.

I'm shocked at what some of these analysts have said on where they think LeBron would/should go... I think it was Jamal Mashburn that said the New Jersey Nets... wow. He's going to want to go somewhere where he can get a ring. Although Mashburn's explanation was something along the lines of how the Nets have a lot of cap space and can sign other stars that will cause a domino effect of other stars joining, plus the high probability of NJ getting the 1st overall draft pick.

Others said the Clippers. One guy said the Bulls. I mean LeBron would fit in well with either team. And with Blake Griffin healthy, that should really put the Clippers as a serious playoff contender. It's really hard to say now. I'd want LeBron to play for the Clippers -- would be great to have Kobe & LeBron both in L.A.

Well me being a Nets fan, I am keeping hope alive.

If we happen to get the 1st pick, Wall/Lopez/Lebron would be an interesting building point. Would this team be better than the Cavs now? Well certainly not next year, but years after that? There is certainly a chance, we just got Bruce Wayne as our new owner and have tons of cash to burn, not to mention the relocation to Brooklyn, AND the Lebron, Jay-Z connection.

Is this likely? NOT AT ALL.

If he does leave Cleveland, which I think he should, it'll probably be to Chicago or New York. Why? Well because they will be able to shell out the most cash. New York is New York, and winning a ring for the Knicks would certify him as a legend. Chicago has a better nucleus of players and of course the whole MJ thing. I do think his comparison's to MJ would get even more intense, and well there is a lot to live up to up there in Chicago.

As far as the Clippers thing, that is never going to happen. Why? Because they're the Clippers, that's why. The fucking Browns of the NBA.