OFFICIAL NBA 2009-2010 THREAD....................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok yea I didnt think about the 23 is retired thing, my bad lol geez

but the other part was stating he will stay in Cleveland unless something rediculous happens, not that he would actually go to Boston it was just an example of something DUUUUH.

Anyways I think the Magic are done and should not have been in the Finals last year either.

and what you know about this

LeBron James earlier today denied the rumors that his mother Gloria James and Delonte West are having sexual affair. James said the Gloria James – Delonte West affair rumor is a rumor in bad taste cause by media who would do anything to be popular.

LeBron James and his mother’s lawyer issued a cease and desist letter to the site terowenz.com. The cease and desist letter order the site to stop spreading the rumors. Terowenz.com is the first website to publish and spread the story about theDelonte West – Gloria James sexual affair.

“The report is false and defamatory,” says LeBron James. “No thinking person could possibly believe such a rubbish,” James continued in his reaction to the rumored affair of his mom and team mate.

As the Gloria James – Delonte West affair spreads across the internet wild minds also concocted the story that the Cleveland Cavaliers lost to Boston Celtics in the playoffs is said to be linked to it.

Ok yea I didnt think about the 23 is retired thing, my bad lol geez

but the other part was stating he will stay in Cleveland unless something rediculous happens, not that he would actually go to Boston it was just an example of something DUUUUH.

Anyways I think the Magic are done and should not have been in the Finals last year either.

This guy. Will you be quiet and stop embarrassing yourself. Ridiculous already did happen! My dog Rondo bitch slapped Lebron and told him to take his bitch ass to another team.

Wow. There are some asinine theories afoot in this thread regarding Lebron's future. Brooklyn Nets, clearly, will be the result. I kid, I kid..

I'm pulling for the Celtics now. I like Tony Allen's game, Paul Pierce's resilience, and the big ticket seems to be at the top of his game. Sheed has been my boy since the '04 Pistons championship(when I lived there) and Rondo is unstoppable off the pick and roll. Most entertaining matchup for the stacked Lakers squad in the finals.

So it looks like it leaning to a Celtics V Lakers Final who do you think will take it out?

Lakers, but it should be a good series.

By the way, Kendrick Perkins is one of the most underrated players in the league, and one look at him puts him in the clear #1 spot for "Most Likely To Commit A Homicide" in the NBA

Lakers, but it should be a good series.

By the way, Kendrick Perkins is one of the most underrated players in the league, and one look at him puts him in the clear #1 spot for "Most Likely To Commit A Homicide" in the NBA

I been knowing all that since they won it 2 seasons ago. And rondo wasent this good 2 seasons ago so Lakes might be in trouble.

Yeah. No doubt it would be a good series either way.

The celtics are definitely a better team than they were in 08- but so are the lakers.

I'm just hoping for another hometown parade...

And Perkins is a straight goon.

He may not be the biggest or best center in the league- but he's definitely the last person you'd want to meet in a dark alley.

His scowl alone wins us games.

&^^^^^ shut the fuck up. texas doesnt count666

Arcade, shut your fucking mouth. Santa Barbara doesn't have a team. Go read your gay little satanic bible stop acting like you care about basketball.

We all know The Celtics are going to spank the Lakers in the finals. By the way smart ass, yes Rondo IS my dog.

Whats up with the gay ass NBA Playoff commercials this year? We went from "There can only be one" two years ago that made your mind twinkle. Then last year we had the "Where amazing happens" with the black and white and slow-mo that made your hair rise, get goose bumps, and yell "wooooooooo!!!" Now this year i was expecting something over the top. Instead we got stuck with that auto-tone crap that makes you put your elbow on the table, palm to the forehead, and shaking your head in pity that Larry Bird's voice is being tweaked like a fucking moron. Yeah, i'm mad.

Whats up with the gay ass NBA Playoff commercials this year? We went from "There can only be one" two years ago that made your mind twinkle. Then last year we had the "Where amazing happens" with the black and white and slow-mo that made your hair rise, get goose bumps, and yell "wooooooooo!!!" Now this year i was expecting something over the top. Instead we got stuck with that auto-tone crap that makes you put your elbow on the table, palm to the forehead, and shaking your head in pity that Larry Bird's voice is being tweaked like a fucking moron. Yeah, i'm mad.

Yeah not a fan of this shit where they have 'em talk to a beat...

There were two versions of the "Where Amazing Happens" with two different songs. Last year was black & white slow-mo, the year before was having the still images moving.