OFFICIAL NBA 2009-2010 THREAD....................

Poesia [ ] T

I actually think they should retire #23, but it probably won't happen.

And yo, I was saying the shit about the Hitler mustache last week and I thought I was somehow the only one who noticed :lol: :lol:

I honestly think that muthafucka was like "I wanna see how much people actually love me...I'm gonna see if I can make the Hitler cool again"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since when do you have to be a fan of a team to recognize how well said team is playing?

There are only 4 teams left, I don't think it's fair to be talking about YOUR team when they are in Cab San Lucas chillen on the beach.

It's obvious why he rocks the stache. He's clearly a racist bigot who wants to see all Jews thrown into ovens. At least that's what Rachael Maddow would say.

People let their team biases cloud their judgement, and they make unrealistic assessments of the teams chances.

It's unrealistic to think Cavs could have gone all the way, James is good but he can't carry the team, they need additional strong contributors.

Celtics have just clawed back to take it to OT in game 4.

I made my predictions a few pages back, Lakers to take it out from the Celtics. Probably 7 games.

Actually we just played like shit.

Atleast our worst game still takes their best game to OT.

PS- I'm willing to admit, as a celtics fan, that I didn't see us getting past cleveland at a point not long gone (29 point loss). That said, I still bleed green win or lose. And am more than happy to celebrate when it's win.

I watch alot of Celtics games with my dad (that's his team), and we laugh non-stop imagining what Perkins is saying to people.

Almost everything he says, in our minds, starts or ends with "You little white bitch" :lol:

Hahaha. I imagine him just speaking to himself the whole game in an evil voice, "'fuck outta here...I'll eat your motherfuckin kidddds"

5aa8b397.jpg

• Like 1

People let their team biases cloud their judgement, and they make unrealistic assessments of the teams chances.

It's unrealistic to think Cavs could have gone all the way, James is good but he can't carry the team, they need additional strong contributors.

Celtics have just clawed back to take it to OT in game 4.

I made my predictions a few pages back, Lakers to take it out from the Celtics. Probably 7 games.

I disagree, The cavs had the best record in the league 2 seasons in a row. Why wouldnt people expect them to win a championship. Anything less would be uncivilized.

The Cavs had the deepest team in the league?

What?

Absolutely, who was deeper? They didn't have a single bad player on that team

And now I'm slightly worried. Not that the Lakers will lose, cause that still won't happen, but the fact that everyone but Kobe is playing like shit definitely sucks.

Also, that was the WORST officiated game I've ever seen, by far

Absolutely, who was deeper? They didn't have a single bad player on that team

And now I'm slightly worried. Not that the Lakers will lose, cause that still won't happen, but the fact that everyone but Kobe is playing like shit definitely sucks.

Also, that was the WORST officiated game I've ever seen, by far

I would say the Suns, Spurs, Magic, Celtics and Mavricks all have top to bottom better rosters.

The Cavs have one play maker on their team, the rest are role players. Antwann Jamison is their biggest threat outside of Lebron. Mo Williams is extremely streaky, and Shaq and Illgauskus?

Pfft.

First off, Antwan Jamison is one of the better "secondary" players in the league. Secondly, Mo Williams was an All Star just last year. Thirdly, Shaq can still be a major force at times. And finally, what I'm saying is they don't have a single player on that team who isn't at least decent. Most teams have 2-5 guys who are so bad they never even see the court, not at all the case with the Cavs

No. The game was swayed by 3pt shots, not free throws. Fuck a conspiracy theory. 54 points from the Sun's bench, 20 from the LA bench - ???

Word. Kobe showed up again, and kept them in the game.

Otherwise blow out.

The fouls usually go to the Home Team. I'm sure it will sway back into the Lakers favor when they are back home.