OFFICIAL NBA 2009-2010 THREAD....................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the same thing when they showed them on TV. I don't get Utah fans hating on Fisher, when he gave up $8 million to get out of his contract with Utah and re-sign with the Lakers.

Muthafuckas acting like if their baby had cancer they wouldn't want to be near the best doctors either

Boston is winning tonight. I don't think people realize that in an arena with 20,000 fans there are bound to be a couple of fans with tasteless antics. I was at a Boston, Golden state game earlier this season in Oakland and when Ronnie Turiaf took the court some idiot fan yelled, "hows the heart Ronnie?" followed by a giggle. It was fucked up, but you have to expect that shit.

The whole Fisher thing doesn't even make sense, because it was a mutual split. It wasn't like Fisher some how did the Jazz dirty.

Now, the Celtics are rolling. Pierce and Allen are posed to have big games. James has 0 pts, except for his free throws.

D:

Me personally, I want to see Boston/Orlando and than a Phoenix/Orlando finals. Any combination that doesn't allow the Lakers or the Cavs to make it, works though.

EDIT:

Are Jazz fans trying to imply the fact that Fisher's daughter didn't have that issue? And lied about it just to rejoin the Lakers?

If so, lol.

The whole Fisher thing doesn't even make sense, because it was a mutual split. It wasn't like Fisher some how did the Jazz dirty.

Now, the Celtics are rolling. Pierce and Allen are posed to have big games. James has 0 pts, except for his free throws.

D:

Me personally, I want to see Boston/Orlando and than a Phoenix/Orlando finals. Any combination that doesn't allow the Lakers or the Cavs to make it, works though.

EDIT:

Are Jazz fans trying to imply the fact that Fisher's daughter didn't have that issue? And lied about it just to rejoin the Lakers?

If so, lol.

No, the fans were implying that he lied about needing to leave utah to find better doctors for his daughter. Just a little too convenient that these "better doctors" happened to be in a city that Derek Fisher also happened to to go the finals with the two following years.

Which is retarded, because people like Fisher, who already have 3 rings (at that time), don't give up $8 million just to go try and get another one

Edit: In response to jkob.

And James looked like shit tonight, glad to see the Celtics beating on them. I seriously hate the Cavs, except for Shaq, who will always have a special place in my heart, no homo

^No, not mad. happy. I am the biggest Celtics fan in the world. Lebron James is the biggest bitch in sports. So unsportsmanlike it makes me sick. I don't care if you average a triple double during the season and can front flip dunk from the three point line. If you can't shake a mans hand after a loss and give them a little congratulations on a good game, you can get fucked. It makes me sick every time that loser runs off the court after a loss with his head down.

^ Word! Lebron is such a corny ass nerd too.. dude hasnt done shit yet, and he thinks hes god.. "the king" haha! I loved when Joakim Noah called him out when he was dancing around like a faggot ass nerd on the sidelines, so unsportsmanlike and disrespectful. GO CELTICS!

jkob, I was talking to ValueHorse.

I'm lovin the anti-Cavs sentiment in this thread. I've never been a Celtics fan, but I certainly can't get behind the Lebron hype. Too many bandwagon Cavs fans who weren't even around for the Ricky Davis/Darius Miles squad, and most likely have only known "Quicken Loans Arena" as the Cavs' home.

Sideshow Bob Varejau is floppin all over the court, Lebron gets every call, yet the big 3 are still coming out on top. He tries to guard Rondo, and The Truth steps up. Ray Allen looks like he's Jesus Shuttlesworth again, and the Big Ticket is still unguardable.

BTW, I cosign AyeBee's Shaq comment, that is the only member of the Cavs I support.

shaq2.jpg