OFFICIAL NBA 2009-2010 THREAD....................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lebron just isn't a champion. There's only one way to prove me wrong obviously, but if dude can't do it with the team they've built around him this year then I don't think it will ever happen for him.

I'm still hoping for Lakers and Celtics, but everyday it looks more and more like Lakers and Orlando again. Either way, Lakers are taking it all again

Lebron just isn't a champion. There's only one way to prove me wrong obviously, but if dude can't do it with the team they've built around him this year then I don't think it will ever happen for him.

I'm still hoping for Lakers and Celtics, but everyday it looks more and more like Lakers and Orlando again. Either way, Lakers are taking it all again

You think Orlando will beat the Cavs again? I mean the Cavs stacked up this time. O'Neal was put on the team specifically to contain Howard. Then the addition of Atawn Jamison, etc.

I don't think that's a bad prediction, just curious as to why you feel that way. I mean Jamal Mashburn said it'll be Lakers & Orlando too... but I'm thinking the Cavs will beat Orlando this time.

^ I still think Odom deserved the 6th man award, and I'm honestly baffled as to how he never even got mentioned in the race really. Only thing I can think of is he started alot of games due to injury, although the criteria is only that you start less than you sub into

And Theo, I do still see Orlando as a better team. Cleveland is BY FAR the deepest team in the league, but I think Orlando has just played much better than any other Eastern conference team

Pheeew that series was too close for my liking , so glad Atlanta pulled thier finger out and finished off the bucks... Should not have been that close .. Props to the bucks for making it such a tough series....

Fingers crossed vs Orlando they are tough.

EVERYONE FAILED TO MENTION THAT WITHOUT MO WILLIAMS HUGE 3RD QUARTER THE CELTICS WOULD HAVE WON BY 2 OR 3. IF MO IS THE ONLY ONE PULLING THIS TEAM IN THE GAME, I DON'T SEE AT ALL WHY CLEVELAND THINKS THEY ARE JUST GOING TO FLOAT INTO THE EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS. ANOTHER THING, CAN THEY BEAT ORLANDO AGAIN? PSSSSHHHH, WE'LL SEE.

Lakers fans are so biased. You prob think Kobe deserved MVP... Fuck outta here... Lebron pretty much averaged a triple douple and his team had the best record in the league for the second year in a row,

Only way Cavs dont make it to the finals is if Lebrons arm stays hurt because you can tell he was not himself tonight.

Lakers barely beat Ok city and could have easily lost game 1. They dont look good at all.

Durant deserved the MVP, and Lakers are taking it all this year.

And I've admitted time and time again that Lebron is a beast, but until he wins a championship he can't even be mentioned in the same breath as Kobe. Also, no matter how good he actually is, he's still overrated...his team did have the best record, but that's not all because of him, at all. Dude has BY FAR the best team in the league around him, and also gets every call on the planet. You can't even give Lebron a hard stare without getting called for it, nevermind how many travels he gets away with per game

qzr6tw.gif

HE'S THE NEW JORDAN MY NIGGA, HE'S THE FACE OF THE NBA...NIGGAS JUMP ON MY DICK LIKE THE 36 BUS WHEN I SAY THE SAME SHIT ABOUT JORDAN! NIGGA USED TO THROW SOME VICIOUS BOWS AND IF YOU SNEEZED AT HALFCOURT WHILE THAT NIGGA LAYS THE BALL UP ITS A FLAGRANT. JORDAN STARTED THE SHIT AND KOBE AND BRON IS TAKIN THE TORCH...THE DIFFERENCE IS THESE NIGGAS ARE 50 TIMES MORE ATHLETIC THAN JORDAN AND CAN PLAY DIFFERENT POSITIONS. JORDAN COULD NEVER PLAY POINT. KOBE AND BRON WONT EVER BUT THEY COULD IF THEY WANTED TO.

Cleveland

------------------Boston

Boston

------------------------------------Boston

Atlanta

------------------Magic

Magic

------------------------------------------------------Lakers

Lakers

------------------Lakers

Utah

------------------------------------Lakers

Suns

------------------Suns

Spurs

And I've admitted time and time again that Lebron is a beast, but until he wins a championship he can't even be mentioned in the same breath as Kobe. Also, no matter how good he actually is, he's still overrated...his team did have the best record, but that's not all because of him, at all. Dude has BY FAR the best team in the league around him, and also gets every call on the planet. You can't even give Lebron a hard stare without getting called for it, nevermind how many travels he gets away with per game

qzr6tw.gif

LOL @ that gif. That looks like a legal bunny-hop to me. He did it off the dribble. He just exaggerated it by bringing his knees up, which made it look a little weird.

• Like 1

qzr6tw.gif

Durant had a GREAT year. But is wasent a MVP year. And that wasent even a travel its called a jump stop, its legal he just lifted his knees up and it looked awkward.