OFFICIAL NBA 2009-2010 THREAD....................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess Vinsanity decided to play. He's been waiting a long time to stop phoning it in.

who wants to bet the Celtics beat the Cavs tonight? I've got a feud with the roommates over this one, but my money's on Rondo and co.

Also I'm on the Phoenix bandwagon(for this series). Los Suns. My boy JRich from Michigan State, I used to watch him light it up at the Breslin Center back at my alma mater, would love to see him go far nh

im wiLLin to bet orLando wouLd take boston in 5

Whatever my dude.

The way the Celtics have been playing I think they could take LA no problem.

But its just my opinion.

So no need to get umad and negaprop me over a basketball comment BRAH.

Yea Celtics look real good - losing by 30 on there home floor! How many times I gotta tell you its Lebrons year, Celtics season is over my dudes, so is the Magics.

• Like 1

rarely watch bball anymore. decided that im interested in the cavs/celtics series. checking it out now. will watch the remainder of series, sometimes i forget i enjoy watching playoff basketball.

from a distance i like this boston club the best in the league, certainly not sayin there the best just a personal liking. loved watchin there championship run a few years back. rondo is easy to appreciate aswell.

likable team. likeable players. could be just cause theve got a good mix of veterans im familiar with and a few younger guys that have made a decent impact in the past few years. i like doc rivers aswell, good media guy. so for a fringe fan that draws you into players/people/teams.

used to see alot of ray allen when was a sonic too.

this is gonna be one of those series where the team that loses comes back hungrier the next game and takes it. Will go to 7, no doubt.

wow what a blow out. this is going to be such a good series. go cavs!

...and the series evens up. The karma of your impotent negaprops. And I'm not even a Celtics fan!:cool: