OFFICIAL NBA 2009-2010 THREAD....................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my picks

Los Angeles over Oklahoma (it would be nice if Oklahoma took em out)

Dallas over San Antonio

Phoenix over Portland

Denver over Utah

cleveland over Chicago

Orlando over Charlotte

Atlanta over milwaukee

Boston over Miami

Your picks are every higher seed winning. Not saying it won't happen, but it's hardly something you need to put out there haha

That said, I can easily see the Dallas/SA, Utah/Denver, Atlanta/MIL, and Boston/Miami matchups all going either way...this is gonna be a really good first round.

And although OKC is definitely gonna put up a good fight, it'd be the biggest upset in a VERY long time if they took out LA, and I can't imagine it happening unless Kobe breaks his leg in game one or something

I'd love to see Miami beat Boston, and Portland beat Phoenix ...

Portland had a chance, they have a great team, but since Roy is out I dont think they will do it.

And Boston has played shitty this year, they are like a 500 team since they had that ill start, so you never know.

KG got fucking dooped, they just pulled that shit out of thin air. One tech, no worries, to double tech one player over that scene, fucking bullshit. He was just protecting Pierce (who thought it was all pretty funny after the game) from getting trampled by the Heat bench.

Bring on game 2. Go Celts!

niggerish....ha.....is he gonna end up getting a suspended for the next game?

man this is it for the celtics if they dont do nothing this year, its a wrap for them.....they need to start getting some young bloods to come in....cause they getting to old.

sup with delta oneal getting into it with big baby..lol.

16hp3c.jpg

More sideline KG!!

"Celtics forward Kevin Garnett has been suspended for Game 2 of Boston's first-round playoff series against the Heat for landing an elbow to the face of Miami's Quentin Richardson in a fourth-quarter fracas during Saturday's Game 1. The announcement was made Sunday by Stu Jackson, NBA executive vice president, basketball operations."

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/news/story?id=5110621