OFFICIAL NBA 2009-2010 THREAD....................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the Bulls really pulled that one off, I can't fucking BELIEVE Lebron got called for charging, I thought that was illegal in 7 states

its about fuckin time.

it must have been opposite day...because i really thought they were gonna call a 6th foul on noah when he and lebron were going for that missed free throw at the end. derrick rose was going off. now if only he could make his freethrows...

Kobe is looking old. I mean he's still among the top 2 or 3 players in the league, and I wouldn't argue with anyone that said he's #1... I'm just saying he's not as explosive & strong looking as he was just a couple years ago. I'm just saying he's passed the apex of his career and the downhill slide of an athlete from age and wear & tear is showing.

i cant beleive how decent the sonics, er umm i mean thunder are. durants a beast.

i dont put to much effort into the nba anymore during the regular season but playoff basketball is great. playoff hockey is amazing aswell. if you dont watch a single puck drop all year round, you should at least give it a whirl now. parralel nhl/nba plyoff time is whats up.

love it.

Nuggets & Mavericks both thought they'd have easy series. Not gonna happen...

I said from the beginning those series could both easily go either way, no homo. I also thought Miami and Portland had chances to upset, but Miami is obviously done, and Portland is looking like they will be too.

As improbable as it is, I'd still LOVE to see Chicago upset Cleveland.

well, he just signed another 3-year contract and he's 14 seasons deep. I'm gonna say he plays 20 seasons before retiring. And look at Lebron, he could be halfway through his career right now, still no ring.

Yup

Kobe is looking old. I mean he's still among the top 2 or 3 players in the league, and I wouldn't argue with anyone that said he's #1... I'm just saying he's not as explosive & strong looking as he was just a couple years ago. I'm just saying he's passed the apex of his career and the downhill slide of an athlete from age and wear & tear is showing.

Kobe is shooting 30 - 35% - that shit is horrible!!! Plus he been missing foul shots. If Durant hit that 3 it could easily be 2-1 thunder. I think the lakes are done next round. They look tired.

LOL @ you disappearing and only returning when the Lakers lose. You have got to be the unmanliest person ever, and you have no shame about it either. You did the same thing in the MLB thread last year when you talked all that shit every day, and then disappeared like a coward right after the Phillies got booted out. Be a man and show your face when you lose, don't just talk shit and run away like a faggot.

At least my team is in the playoffs, racist -- where's your team at?