Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HUSK

My lunch.. youir choice.. (insert epic music)

im here thinking of what i should eat for lunch today. I am at work til 5 so i usually eat around noon, its 11am.

here are my options or what im leaning towards.

DOMINO'S CINNA STIX:

2743486612_aaa594eee7.jpg

OR

SUBWAY ITALIAN:

bmt.jpg

OR

KFC ZINGA!

kfc-zinger-maxx-burger.jpg

U DCIDE

stix!

im going with the stix. with frosting,n/h. but im still up for maybe another choice, like burger king or wendy's bacanator which by the way makes me unable to move at all after eating. but i dont care before hand.

you dont have any good local eateries to hit up?

fuck chain restaurants.

hole in the wall cheap grub spots are the businesses to fucks with.

well im in a shitty city with a crapy industrial mill area. so my choices for good are out the window.

I woulda gone with the Zinger.

But only because it's a marinated combination of hot & spicy whole chicken fillet, crispy lettuce, creamy mayonnaise, and a slice of cheddar cheese-- in the new kaiser bun.

unfortunately for you it didnt becuase that doesnt look gross, i take my statement back. infact thats the cleanest poo with a S curve i've ever seen. making me believes a poo thats been shopped or just fake,lul. now if you posted a terrible all over the wall poo my lunch would be ruined.

i was a fan of the 5 dollar italian now its like 6 and change plus its not even worth more than 5 bucks. they skimp on the meat but on the veggies its like triple. more like a lettuce sandwich.

2 weeks ago i tried something new a hot sandwich chicken terryaki or some shit. it fucking sucked.

Look for a taco truck. $1 tacos ftw

If not I'd go with the sub that should be more filling.

i was gonna post a lady chillin in the bushes taking a shit that was a foot long out her ass..... but i didn't because i didn't wanna make myself throw up.

and you people who think cinnamon sticks are gross... you need some serious help, they are delicious at all hours.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now