8=====D~~~~~

YouMad.GIF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep, i don't know why dudes are bothering trying to front on soup.

dude is cool, he doesn't lie or bignote himself for the sake of the internet unlike half the dudes on here who claim to be the best writer/dealer/thug/sagged pants wearing fag or whatever else you fakes claim to be in real life.

at least he is honest, which is all you can ask for on a forum full of mostly liars.

I think that's a fair assessment, since every time I hang out with anybody from 12oz that's the first fucking thing out of anybody's mouth. I get the feeling from people that fiddy talks a lot of shit to people and loves the idea of a hung up ex boyfriend but that aint me.

Long story short the current arrangement that's been going on for 20+ pages is set in fucking stone.

I couldnt give a fuck about seeing another ouncer in real life either. Hanging out with them is such a trip because the conversations, interactions is all internet. There's no reality to it at all.

Naw dude, get on my level they're my old G5's I got so many I give them away. Im still spending money from 1998.

it was a G3 with a G5 sticker. ya broke bastard!

i got played, but i aint even mad, im so rich i hire people to spend my money on dumb shit for me! :lol: :scrambled:

Where are the fucking tit pictures. Hours of lurking and no breasts. What is this?

Also, what a waste of fucking paper, I mean, do they print out a new damn menu for everyday they're open? I'm never going there.

/endrant

Guest 50million
idea of a hung up ex boyfriend but that aint me[/size].

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

funny-pictures-lol-squid.jpg