DMT - Holy Shit.....

ask4about2me

I've eaten a whole box of Nyquil before (with vodka), and not hallucinated but definitely was FUCKED up and threw up blood

I considered using 76 Tylenol PM to kill myself before, and then found out via Google that it would be excruciatingly painful and slow. Oops.

nyquil has DXM in it not diphenhydramine

go pop 10-11 benadryl and see what happens

youre a WAY bigger dude than i am but im sure even just that would give you the idea

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are most definitely a prime candidate for a spur of the moment suicide haha

i think you should start sippin lean and takin life slooooooow.

you know alot of your problems are probably the drugs?

im sure you know that.

what makes you keep doing that?

why dont you smoke some weed and chill the fuck out?

and if i were going to kill myself it would without a DOUBT be a very large dose of heroin

Not that losing weight is something I'd ever wanna do, but I've done a shit load of yak and it certainly never did anything on that front

And to pizzy: My emotional problems started long before drugs. I've only been doing drugs for about a year, before that I wouldn't touch anything.

I drank lean once and it made me fuckin tired and miserable haha. And I don't smoke bud, shit disgusts me. I'm an uppers kinf of guy 99% of the time

Proper an hero method: Swallow about 12 grams of KCN and wander into a crowded area, preferably a mall or an emo show. When the KCN hits your stomach acid it will start generating hydrogen cyanide gas, which will be killing you but also giving you hellacious gas and you'll begin burping clouds of poison everywhere.

DMT sounds like a serious brain challenge. it's something i want to try for sure. my first time tripping on two tabs of acid was IN-FUCKING-TENSE, the trees turned purple and began to sway while the clouds started to change colors violently. while all this shit was going on the river i was beside was shimmering from dark purple to sky blue.

That shit fucked my mind that day. :D

I used to work with some girl from california who said her dad was the guy who first synthesized this DMT business. They say its what makes you dream. you get a nightly dose of DMT before you enter dreams.

2CI got popular this winter, due to its cheapness and what it does to you. which was fuck all except make my stomach get that on shit im starting to thizz feeling and then i got real confused. and fell asleep.

So this thread is saying that dmt is stronger than ayhuasca...

Also after one really intense trip aren't people just "good" like okay "i'm good now

no more"

I know I am ~phewww

i was under the impression ayahuasca is not any less intense than DMT the duration is just increased greatly because of the addition of an MAOI inhibitor, but again ive never done either and this is all hearsay

The trip in DMT only lasts 10-15 minutes, then you come out of the trance and feel weird for 45-55 minutes

After one or two hours your pretty much ok

And the chemical is actually present when you are born and when you die

There is a flood of it at birth in your brain, and another at death

Other than that, unless you do it, those are the only times naturally it is present

Some people believe it is the chemical that allows your soul to leave your body.

Odd that the government makes a chemical present in your brain at birth schedule 1

I was just looking it up

"time dialation"

DMT, if vaporized (not smoked) will dialate your time perception A LOT so that 10 seconds seems like half an hour, so it seems like you aren't breathing

Then you go into the lorax looking universe with the towering rainbow spires and yellowredgreen foilage. You wait to meet the giant beast from beyond the mountains, who appears and gives you presents. You can tell he is coming by the flock of raven creatures that fly before him.

Then after a brief trance you wake up, on the floor,

I've done my fair share of hallucinogens. The worst was definitely when i was younger and someone convinced me it was a good idea to eat a shit ton of dramamine. My legs felt like lead and i was hearing voices and thinking nonexistant people were creeping around the house just out of the corner of my eyes for a good 5 hours. Ambien also put me in a few situations that could've ended very badly. I enjoy acid and mushrooms occassionally, but generally speaking they're just a once in a blue moon type of thing. A friend promised me some DMT not that long ago, but the motherfucker then proceeded to sell it all before i saw him. Oh well, it'll show up again some day. or not.

Also, AB, if you know you're unstable i'd say stay away from any hallucinogens. And i don't mean to direct that only at you, thats for anyone who hasn't tried them and is considering it. You might still have a great time, but you're far more apt to have a terrible experience or shake loose some shit in your head that should've been left alone.

Swamp we definitely do not need a thread regarding your trip and how you could have sworn that girl at the Convenient-Mart was trying to abduct you into her pulsating and bedazzled escape pod to Romulan 5. And how you then proceeded to flap your wings uncontrollably to escape her tendril like claws.

That would be bad. In retrospect after reading the wise words of Kim and Chupacabra, go for it Swamp, you got nothin to lose and everything to gain.

ive accidentally hallucinated before

there are different types of hallucinations

one night trying to sleep i ended up taking alot of sleeping pills (not enough to kill me just a few more than reccomended)

diphenhydramine which is the main ingredient in sleeping pills and benadryl WILL make you see things and it is fucking scary.

its a dissociative kind of hallucination and its not comfortable at all.

but if you do feel like messing with it you can its pretty safe the LD50 for diphenhydramine is pretty high.

i can only imagine what taking a whole bottle would be like, before you passed out and died.

I know a dude downed a whole bottle of sleeping pills trying to off himself.

He woke up stiff as shit like his blood was barely flowing, and in a full on halucination that he likened to being in hell.

He ended up driving around (in real life) sideswiping parked cars while (in his mind) his girl and best freind were fucking in the back seat and laughing at him the whole time.

Then he went and broke into some other chicks house and started doing her dishes while laughing at some hairbrushes telling jokes to eachother. The chick who's house it was was a freind of ours and she thought he was just buggin out on acid or something so she just kicked it with him and calmed him down.

After hearing that, I'm never fucking with sleeping pills.

Also, AB, if you know you're unstable i'd say stay away from any hallucinogens. And i don't mean to direct that only at you, thats for anyone who hasn't tried them and is considering it. You might still have a great time, but you're far more apt to have a terrible experience or shake loose some shit in your head that should've been left alone.

This has always been my worry about it

I'd describe ambien trips as walking on a thinnnnn fucking line between awake/hallucinating and blacked out and doing god knows what. But, the catch is that you usually don't realize how close you are to just falling asleep on your feet and blacking out like you downed a bottle of everclear.

edit: in response to what dao said.