Moral Compass for the loss

Hayabusa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Keep it. There are way too many douchebags on this planet. However, being a good person doesn't mean you need to be a pushover. If someone is trying to take advantage of you then call them out. You can be a good person and tell someone to go fuck themselves.

Just start making the concious decision to do what you want. Most people do things to benefit themselves in one way or another. So the idea of morals is a little sckewed in my eyes. I say fuck it, do what you want, don't worry about the consequences.

That's what pirates do.

This.

I don't worry about anyone else, I just do what I want. Now, granted, there are certain times where I feel bad afterwards for a minute or two, but that's what keeps me from being an inherently bad person.

I'm a good guy, I just live a bad life sometimes

i'm horribly empathetic, so it keeps me from viciously screwing people over

i DO worry about people until they are shitheads.

other than that, i don't ascribe to many of society's norms, and don't have much problem doing whatever i want. whatever i wanna do does not usually include lying, stealing from people or ruining lives