the world is flat

gnarwalker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To a child or someone born before 1969, the earth would be flat. Makes total sense. If I drove on a round earth, I'd be upside down in china. I'd wear shoes on my head and hamburgers would eat people. Would you want to live in a world like that?

bump the crazies.

The actually werent really sure.

In my astronomy class my professor used to work for the military and NASA, designing satellites and dealing with spacecrafts. He said that everyone knew it but wasnt exactly sure until they were able to orbit the world and take photographs from Moon.

Yo I just called up my pops and told him that there's a grown ass ginger on the internet

who thinks that people didn't really know the Earth was round till the Astronauts took photos.

We had a good laugh. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you called your dad to talk about some internet shit?

[social life] FAIL.:lol:

you called your dad to talk about some internet shit?

[social life] FAIL.:lol:

Being as he was around before the astonauts took photos of the Earth, he was the first person I thought of.

I thought he'd be interested in hearing that he didn't know the Earth was round when he was coming up.

And you got 8 bloody tampons under your name, kid. Who you calling fail?

Being as he was around before the astonauts took photos of the Earth, he was the first person I thought of.

I thought he'd be interested in hearing that he didn't know the Earth was round when he was coming up.

And you got 8 bloody tampons under your name, kid. Who you calling fail?

i was just saying, the shit might make sense to an idiot. you know, the kind that would talk shit on the internet forums and then brag to his pops?

i think what he was saying was that before 1969, when they were actually able to launch things into space and take pictures, someone could have had a valid argument for the earth being flat. but thats only when you arent talking to anyone who knew anything about astronomy and shit like that, which is a lot of normal every day people.

seriously, if someone came to me and said, explain to me how you know the earth is round without any pictures, i wouldn't be able to come up with a single valid argument.

i think what he was saying was that before 1969, when they were actually able to launch things into space and take pictures, someone could have had a valid argument for the earth being flat. but thats only when you arent talking to anyone who knew anything about astronomy and shit like that, which is a lot of normal every day people.

seriously, if someone came to me and said, explain to me how you know the earth is round without any pictures, i wouldn't be able to come up with a single valid argument.

hoooaaa.