Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gnarwalker

the world is flat

i'm getting tired and bored at work.

the ac is on and i'm freezing, but i like to chill.

i have cheerios and big league chew and a cup of ice water on my desk and i'm listening to Too $hort.

Do not waste your time with these fags. They dont seriously believe it (most of them at least) they just say they are doing it for arguments sake. They are retarded.

Apparently there are people out there who just realized that there are people out there that think the earth is flat.

To a child or someone born before 1969, the earth would be flat. Makes total sense. If I drove on a round earth, I'd be upside down in china. I'd wear shoes on my head and hamburgers would eat people. Would you want to live in a world like that?

bump the crazies.

The actually werent really sure.

In my astronomy class my professor used to work for the military and NASA, designing satellites and dealing with spacecrafts. He said that everyone knew it but wasnt exactly sure until they were able to orbit the world and take photographs from Moon.

Yo I just called up my pops and told him that there's a grown ass ginger on the internet

who thinks that people didn't really know the Earth was round till the Astronauts took photos.

We had a good laugh. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 1

i just called my dad and told him theres a grown ass wigger on the internet who thinks urine is no longer sterile when it hits air.

we had a good laugh as well.

Yo I just called up my pops and told him that there's a grown ass ginger on the internet

who thinks that people didn't really know the Earth was round till the Astronauts took photos.

We had a good laugh. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you called your dad to talk about some internet shit?

[social life] FAIL.:lol:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now