Apparently 911 is, in fact, a joke.

Re: 17 year old girl arrested for swearing on 9 1 1

i could only imagine what i would do if that was my father and the COP first off said i had a bad mouth then proceeded to swear at me...then HUNG UP.. WHAT THE HELL DUDE... Her dad was having a seizure. He didnt EVER ask what was wrong. then arrested her later... fuck a pig dude.. my sister has epilepsy and i dunno if you guys have seen someone have a seizure its scary...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

daaammmmnnnnn

AND he tried to play it off like she was the reason why he didnt know what was the matter.

he had probly beaten someone for no reason and was demoted to desk duty.

bitches

one time somehow i pocket dialed 911

they called back like "911 do you have an emergency???"

i was high as shit so i freaked out like "OH HOLY FUCK! Seriously??!?!?! shit my phone was in my pocket it was an accident i swear i didn't touch it"

"sir it's alright just remember to always keep your keypad locked. goodbye"

heres another BAD EXAMPLE!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keQKcRGqRGM

I swear to God that if that ever happens to my wife or kid and the filthy pig was let the fuck off like that, that I will dedicate every drop of blood that flows through my veins to brutally murdering that cop and the filthy, disgusting judge who let that pig off the hook.

I don't give a fuck if they give me the chair.

how could you even justify that in court?

Their entire train of thought is that cops > everybody else.

You could be a fucking mongoloid who only made it through the academy because your cop uncle pulled some strings, and still get let off the hook for accidentally bodying a 5 year old who happened to be walking across the street from your bar when you started drunkenly bucking shots at some dude that you started a bar fight with.

And Spitfire will type on 12oz that the 5 year old "deserved it and was probably a nigger anyways", and morons will give that moron props for being a moron.

I swear to God that if that ever happens to my wife or kid and the filthy pig was let the fuck off like that, that I will dedicate every drop of blood that flows through my veins to brutally murdering that cop and the filthy, disgusting judge who let that pig off the hook.

I don't give a fuck if they give me the chair.

I'll help you get to Canada afterwards. They're not aware of what murder is there, you'd be safe.