have a field day.

Re: "What the fuck, 911?"

What a dick.

DAO,

have a field day.

I was just about to say that.

hahahaha i was just thinking to myself "at least she didnt die"

sorry if i offended anyone, i was just outlining my stupidity.

Once again

Pigs defending fucking retards

Something like this happened here a couple years back, except it turned out it was some little kid calling

And WTF he charged her with abusing 911 - a charge that doesn't exist

I had a cop threaten me I would get a charge of "unauthorized photo's" for taking pictures in a public area of a queens train station.

There is no such charge and it's legal to take pictures in any area open to the public which is also backed up by the MTA rules.

That's why I shoot video (super small video camera) and audio while I'm shooting, hoping they either falsely arrest me or make up a bullshit charge.

cops, another service payed for by tax payers and is fucking useless

i hate cops, council workers teachers because there all fucking retarded but there protected buy the government. the real fucked up thing is we pay for them with tax money, last time i herd the person who pays your wage should have the right to fire you but not with these fuckers

i dont care if someone is swearing or prank calling.....each 911 call should be taken seriously.....i hope that cop gets what he desrves.

I had a cop threaten me I would get a charge of "unauthorized photo's" for taking pictures in a public area of a queens train station.

There is no such charge and it's legal to take pictures in any area open to the public which is also backed up by the MTA rules.

That's why I shoot video (super small video camera) and audio while I'm shooting, hoping they either falsely arrest me or make up a bullshit charge.

it is actually illegal to be taking any kind of picture or videos inside of the trains, i dont know about stations though. And ive never seen cops actually bothering to enforce this.

seems like in america, we don't want you to call 911 anymore

we want you to pray to god for help.

• Like 1

holy shit. the only thing that cop should be answering to from now on is the fat side of a baseball bat.

what a faggot. your a fuckin 911 dispatcher, your job is to dispatch emergency services to those who call 911 whether its a prank, hangup or otherwise. where did this happen, i know lincoln park, but where the hells that?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now