Swine Flu From Mexico Spreads To US

TheoHuxtable..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this whole swine flu thing is bullshit. its being milked so people will be in fear and look for the govt for help and the govt will come out and save us and all itll cost us is a little bit of our freedoms yeah right little, but i think this is just a precursor, then after they see this one and get the ideal that a flu can kill us all there will be a bigger one and more people will die then the govt will start to use them fema camps and here comes the martial law. Just the words of a young inspiring conspiracy theorist

this whole swine flu thing is bullshit. its being milked so people will be in fear and look for the govt for help and the govt will come out and save us and all itll cost us is a little bit of our freedoms yeah right little, but i think this is just a precursor, then after they see this one and get the ideal that a flu can kill us all there will be a bigger one and more people will die then the govt will start to use them fema camps and here comes the martial law. Just the words of a young inspiring conspiracy theorist

if they do indeed call level 6 this weekend, you might see some of this happen.

they're dragging people off planes in full biohazard gear now (boston/logan).

this is the fucking flu. biohazard gear? wtf?

yo... its the flu. people die from the flu all the time.

the scary thing is, however, because this is a new virus, that means its been created in the era of antibiotics and over sanitation which may make it resistant to our purall...

yo... its the flu. people die from the flu all the time.

the scary thing is, however, because this is a new virus, that means its been created in the era of antibiotics and over sanitation which may make it resistant to our purall...

"...For the year, we forecast sales of Tamiflu to reach ¥53.0

billion, up 531.0%, due to expected resumption of government

stockpiling in FY2009 and the ongoing recovery

of the prescription rate for seasonal influenza..."

http://www.chugai-pharm.co.jp/pdf/an...2009_12_04.pdf

fazmtk.jpg

2yxkm54.jpg

http://12ozprophet.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6320001&postcount=73

fuck this swine flu shit, i aint believing a word of the nonsense being spewed on the news about it. suck a dick with

that scare tactic reporting BULLSHIT. fucking fake ass news channels.

ima just sit here sippin my beer and let the bullshit fade on out.

• Like 1

What do you guys think about this right-wing conservative talk radio host's comments about Mexicans?

Trying to blame illegals. Thing is, that there has not been one confirmed case of swine flu from an illegal in the US. The thing is, the swine flu coming in to the US from Mexico is mainly coming from American tourists coming back from there.

What do you guys think about this right-wing conservative talk radio host's comments about Mexicans?

Trying to blame illegals. Thing is, that there has not been one confirmed case of swine flu from an illegal in the US. The thing is, the swine flu coming in to the US from Mexico is mainly coming from American tourists coming back from there.

it's a bit silly. i'm hearing different things about swine flu coming in, but none confirmed except for the one baby from mexico city who had some pre-existing conditions and the swine flu.

i suppose it really doesn't matter. this flu isn't a killer unless you live in some pretty shitty conditions or have some pre-existing medical conditions. in that case, a cold might kill your ass.

its funny how the swine flu pandemic came about right after the war on the cartels was declared CAN SWINE FLU BE A WEAPON!!!!

i dont know?

it's even more funny how swine flu came about just as more banks are collapsing, gm took a nose dive, AIPAC got off some serious torture charges, etc.

and i think that nobody speak anymore about the drug war with american weaponry because it is solved?

american military sells to mexican military, mexican military sells to cartels.

we can't get rpg's, military hardware (automatics, etc). it's a rouse to ban our guns.