NBA PLAYOFFS 2009

TheoHuxtable..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quoting chick hearn

game over missed 3 gasol wide open for the dunk. lakers by 5.

This game's in the refrigerator: the door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's getting hard, and the Jell-O's jigglin'!:

gasol heated

no no no fuck that shit. The refs werent calling half the fouls the lakers got...it was bullshit!! elbow to the face etc. Cobe being the crying ass baby that he is getting away with every foul possible. Why dont you think the Magic didnt stand up to those free throws because they knew if they did a foul would be callled. Shit sucked and was mega gay, Im dont know about watching the rest of this bs.

i love kobe. no homo. but dat nigga showed his ass that he dont give a fuck if his shot off the whole game. he still gonna shoot the ball shootin like 10% cause he wanna be a hero. then if one, one of his team mates misses he get all mad and shit. I hated that nigga with a passion. then just said i realize he got skill & a fan and shit. but now...

now...that nigga just a ballhog whiney bitch.