NBA PLAYOFFS 2009

TheoHuxtable..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some random thoughts about the playoffs so far....

I'm impressed with the 76ers, I tried to tell everybody they were better off without Elton Brand. He might as well go ahead and retire his best days are long gone...I think it would be a different series if Jameer Nelson was playing though, Dwight seems to be more comfortable when Jameer is running the show.

The Hornets almost blew it today, I'm surprised they were able to hold on...They had the game in the bag and let Denver come back in the last minute or so, they're very fortunate to be down 2-1 right now.

Atlanta isn't looking too good at the moment, hopefully that will change soon.

Detroit is done.

Chicago is done.

Spurs are done.

The Lakers will be back tonight and I have a feeling they're going to win by double digits.

As for my Blazers, I'll be surprised if they can take it to 7 games...Hopefully next year they'll be ready for the playoffs and not get blown out by 30 on their home court.

i don't appreciate your wishful thinking about chicago.
I'd like to see Chicago win that series but I highly doubt they can pull it off, they been playing surprisingly well without Luol Deng though...Matter of fact the Bulls have enough young talent as it is, I don't think yall will be needing him for next year...How bout sending him to Portland in the off season, I'd appreciate that. :cool: