The Beer Thread

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Negative brah. Budweiser is brewed here in Canada by labatt, seriously look into it.

well i know they have like 12 breweries in north america so im not doubting it at all... it gets tricky when it comes to who is distributing /andor/ breweing... i work at a beer distributor so i kinda know watsup but im not tryin to sound like i know it all or close to it...cuase i drink more then pay attention... unless its about my fave.. start to hate

0a1c7fc5.jpg

tyskie_can_and_bottle_old.jpg

I like a pilsner now and then, this one is excellent and inexpensive. We sell the 16 oz bottle for $5 at my bar. Fitting as it is, the bar used to be a pierogi factory which still has the old Polish sign outside the door.

on another note, Stella crushed Kronenbourg due to recognition. I thought the 1886 was makin a trend around here, apparently I was wrong.

Finally came across some bottles of Stone's Bitter Chocolate Oatmeal Stout

2712155819_1be71e582e.jpg

Incredibly dark and completely opaque, with no light coming through it at all. Strong coffee smell as well as taste, with the unsweetened, bitter chocolate taste coming through towards the end of the sip and on the aftertaste. Surprisingly smooth/easy to drink for a thick 9.2% ABV stout. I'm a fan, but it is definitely not for everyone. I might have to pick up a few more bottles and let them age for awhile, but i have a lot of trouble letting good beer sit around for long without drinking it.

I'm fucking around with some TsingTao.. 22's@1.99.. Not cuz I'm broke(but I am) but also because I can ride my bike(/nofixie) like a lunatic there and back. Next I'll be fucking with some sake(saw-Kee) when I get my Saw-Kee set from storage. That's how dope my liquor store is.

/buzzedoner