madd epic lulz

GucciCondom

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really.

Last night was just. I dont even know how to describe it.

Like...it was so HORRIBLE. The chat box would be random nonsense then she would take off her shirt and the whole thing would explode in "NOOOOO/ROFL/LMAO/LOLOLOL/OMG/KILL IT WITH FIRE." She was hammered and nearly dead from overdosing from pain pills. And for some reason she kept on seeing my name out of the 200 other names and responding to my harassments. It was hilarious and so fucking terrible at the same time.

Really.

Last night was just. I dont even know how to describe it.

Like...it was so HORRIBLE. The chat box would be random nonsense then she would take off her shirt and the whole thing would explode in "NOOOOO/ROFL/LMAO/LOLOLOL/OMG/KILL IT WITH FIRE." She was hammered and nearly dead from overdosing from pain pills. And for some reason she kept on seeing my name out of the 200 other names and responding to my harassments. It was hilarious and so fucking terrible at the same time.

Were you in there when she was all happy bout the mug I didn't buy? :lol: I tried really hard to get her to say somethin bout her Hairy Taco, but I don't think she knew what I was talkin bout.

ahahaah mike was killin it with the rickroll sing-along... last night the best response was.. "IM BLIIIEEEIIEEIIEEEIIIEEEIIEENNNDDDD!!!!" i was literally holding my sides. I think i will contribute if shes back again tonight. Im unemployed this week so i have nothing better to do... actually i dont think there IS anything better to do than this!

Archived