Fla. man charged with carjacking just minutes after release from jail

Seffiks

Fla. man charged with carjacking just minutes after release from jail

singleton_first_arrest.jpg A spokesman for the Palm Beach County sheriff describes Frank Singleton as "one of the stupid criminals."

Here's why, according to the South Florida Sun-Sentinel: Singleton, 21, of West Palm Beach, got released from the county lockup Tuesday after being arrested on a misdemeanor trespassing charge. He immediately ran out into the visitor's parking lot and, in an apparent effort to get away as quickly as possible, tried to carjack a 2006 Nissan 350Z, [sheriff's spokesman Paul] Miller said.

singleton_second_arrest.jpg Singleton doesn't drive stick, and Miller says he was still in the jail parking lot when a passing pastor forced him to get on the ground and a deputy took him back into custody, this time on a felony charge of carjacking.

"Singleton told deputies he tried to steal the car because he was too tired to walk the 6 miles home," according to the Palm Beach Post.

this dude must be retarded

http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2008/03/fla-man-charged.html

This damn thing needs a catchy title change

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
haha...some people

i would have took my time and enjoyed the 6 mile walk home

Yea no shit. I know when the times I went and got out, all I wanted to do was smoke like 12 cigarettes, look at anything outside, breathe fresh air, eat real food, walk around outside, and there isn't a thought in my mind about commiting a crime. Even when I'm home right after the fact that I was in jail, I find it hard to watch cops on tv.

Fuck Jail.