what do you need to do, in order to get this govt money in may?

seeking

i heard that the IRS is trying to catch alot of people slipping by handing in their forms.

if you hustle and have not made clean paper in the last year, i suggest not trying to stick your head out for a measly 600 bucks. you might get noticed by the wrong people.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha that letter in the mail cost the govt. millions of dollars just to remind/inform us that in 2 months we're going to get a check thanks to congress and the president. kinda just to help out the republican party by reminding us GW is 'giving' us money.

here's a few things from irs.gov:

Q: I know some people won’t get a stimulus payment. How do I know if I’m one of them?

A: You won’t get a stimulus payment in 2008, if any of the following apply to you:

You don’t file a 2007 tax return.

Your net income tax liability is zero and your qualifying income is less than $3,000. To determine your qualifying income, add together your wages, net self-employment income, nontaxable combat pay, Social Security benefits, certain Railroad Retirement benefits and certain veterans’ payments.

You can be claimed as a dependent on someone else’s return. For example, this would include a child or student who can be claimed on a parent’s return.

You do not have a valid Social Security Number.

You are a nonresident alien.

You file Form 1040NR or Form 1040NR-EZ, Form 1040PR or Form 1040SS for 2007.

Also:

Economic Stimulus Calculator

And most importantly:

Q. Is my stimulus payment taxable?

A. No. You will not owe tax on your payment when you file your 2008 federal income tax return. But you should keep a copy of the IRS letter you receive later this year listing the amount of your payment. In the event you do not qualify for the full amount this year but you do next year, you will need to have the letter as a record of the amount you previously received.

Q. Will the payment I receive in 2008 reduce my 2008 refund or increase the amount I owe for 2008?

A. No, the stimulus payment will not reduce your refund or increase the amount you owe when you file your 2008 return.

i heard that the IRS is trying to catch alot of people slipping by handing in their forms.

if you hustle and have not made clean paper in the last year, i suggest not trying to stick your head out for a measly 600 bucks. you might get noticed by the wrong people.

these niggas could file

wire.jpg

wire.jpg

why would you file if you have no income?

You still have to regardless if you make money or not, that is the only way you will get this cash and its $300 to $1200 depending on your financial status and if you have kids and such...

you dont have to file if you made less than $2,400 total, and you dont qualify if you made less than $3000.

i have $0 reportable income this year.

id rather not file anything and continue my life of tax free balling. getting audited is not worth the couple hundred dollars id get back.

Archived