Whos down for an angry mob?

Spitfire15

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
damn spitfire. how fucking excited were you about making this thread? there's words that dont belong, several misspellings. i mean. fuck, it isn't like someone was going to steal your idea in the 3 seconds it takes to do a spell check and reread that motherfucker.

Im saying, firefox didnt even point them out to me. And the ones it did I clicked to see its suggestions and none of them were even anywhere close to the same word. Whatever, I aint sweating it.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=27062752

its that fucking kid again

the 17 year old who was all salty when his card was first pulled.

poor Nicky.

Luis Vuitton was his other really hilarious persona.

Nigga the fuck am I lying about? You live in a chicago suburb with your parents. Youre in highschool. I graduated college and have a fucking baller job. I live in New York, we make money cuz cost of living is fucking retarded. Im decently connected with everything I do in life so I gain bank roll via other means.

oh Lord Louis V Himself???

We all had a good laugh about that one didnt we?

And LOL at talking about "lying about my wealth". I hate it when rich kids talk about their money and their house, when its their parents money and their parents house, and theres only a 50% chance that the parents earned that shit and arent as big as loser never did nothing POS as their lame ass kid...

Usually this is the behavior of females, that, Im not gonna lie, I push to the side because they have meticulously trimmed pussies that smell like botanical gardens

i thought the presentation was pretty clever really... he got the big letters...the witty simpsons reference. Its the hate that bothers me...

I been sorta knowing probably 50% of the people that come in this forum of forums for 4 or 5 years and sometimes some dumb shit gets said. You just need to learn how to laugh at someone who gets butthurt about shit said on the internet. Poke a bit of fun.... Ultimately keep them around because they are what make this somewhat entertaining. Cmon... when in doubt remember tease

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=27062752

its that fucking kid again

the 17 year old who was all salty when his card was first pulled.

poor Nicky.

Luis Vuitton was his other really hilarious persona.

Nigga the fuck am I lying about? You live in a chicago suburb with your parents. Youre in highschool. I graduated college and have a fucking baller job. I live in New York, we make money cuz cost of living is fucking retarded. Im decently connected with everything I do in life so I gain bank roll via other means.

:lol:

you got yo shit pulled son....

damn spitfire. how fucking excited were you about making this thread? there's words that dont belong, several misspellings. i mean. fuck, it isn't like someone was going to steal your idea in the 3 seconds it takes to do a spell check and reread that motherfucker.

404 woke up on the wrong side of the cock this morning.

This is what makes ch0 awesome

sorry ginger, but he's right on point with this..