Whos down for an angry mob?

Spitfire15

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Rather than making another thread ill just bump this one.

How is beerad not banned yet?

Because the moderators that spend the most time in Channel Zero are too busy giving each other bro jobs and high fives to, you know....do nerdy things like *ahem* MODERATE? Could be.

I just think of them as super users that can ban people. Moderation implies an action that seems to be passe around here.

• Like 1

Except it's not really that funny when you think about it.

Seriously...if you guys are so busy being rich and traveling the world and banging sluts and just being all around cool, why do you need/want to "moderate" a graffiti forum on the internet? Is that just the icing on the cake?

I think I brought this up a couple months ago. If you're fed up with the retards on the board, BAN THEM. They come back, BAN THEM SOME MORE.

dont have anything to add really...

just thought if i typed and said waffles enough times before noon the cosmic coincidence would drop some eggo waffles off at my door..... prolly the wrong thread to talk about this..

waffles

with butter

and some apricot syrup

its not looking so good... i did have a damn good muffin a minute ago though.

ip banning and banning can only go so far i think.. if a person wanted to be here bad enough they would find a way.. also it makes me think of a mod constantly banning people and closing threads they would be akin to the buff witch for what this site is... itd be a little odd...hypocritical a tad bit...

wich is why the use of props has been instated .. not just so the mods can make their life easier but it gives the person who is getting the negative props a direct answer to the question their actions on the forums have asked...waffles...

i do see many people thriving off the negative attention but this is also a graffitti forum that mirrors graffitti culture(?) in real life in many ways......waffles