gay dudes.....

Frate_Raper

the hugely insane gignatic amount of number of cocks i suck on a daily basis goest against science. seriously. i could not possibly fit any more dick in my mouth without breaking my mouth in half. my mouth is at full cock capacity 24/7. i sleep with a dick pacifier and even that doesnt satiate my need for throbbing man meat. seriously. it's an issue.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T4M-- I would probably avoid bears-with-whips-and-facemasks- "bring out the gimp" type clubs like the one they saw dude at in the Sopranos, but dudes at a regular gay bar generally aren't going to be hassling you if you tell them you're not interested. They're in a club full of people that would fuck them, why are they gonna waste their time on a straight dude wearing a shirt with flames on it?

i used to go to gay clubs in SF pretty frequently as every non-mexican that worked in my restaurant was gay. going out w/ coworkers meant hitting the castro.

it was always fun. and truth about hot ladies.

they were also impressed to see a straight guy in there in the first place, so they treated me well.

i have no problem with gay dudes.

Yeah, its true.

Some girl told me that she want to a gay bar and that a lot of straigh dudes go there to hang out with their gay friends cus the gay friends have straight hot friends.

See how that works?

But hell no, there is no way in hell ill go to one of those gay clubs.

The gay bars have the best drugs though.

When I was a kid we used to go down to The Oz on Bourbon just to get shit....:lol:

shooting fish in a barrel is a GOOD thing.

it implies that its very easy to do.

mythwalrus_2.jpg

It's pretty hard to shoot fish in a barrel.

However, as soon as the bullet hits the water the shockwave kills the fish anyways, regardless if the bullet actually makes contact with the fish.

This is completely unrelated to the saying however.

And I just wanted to post this picture again.

Carry on.