Wu Tang in Canada

MayorMeanBeans

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^ i hear that, ive seen them twice. to be honest, im just going to see method man, that dude is the best performer ive ever seen, and inspectah deck is mad live too

@DAO, im actually american and just living in canada, and mad amounts of my boys have gotten turned away at the border. one of them was on some serious bullshit, all he had was juvenile charges. it might depend on the particular crossing...

i know that cappa isn't gonna be there, but that may just be cuz hes more or less irrelevant to the machinations of the show.

On the other hand, I'm still holding onto a ghostface ticket from '06 when he decided not to show. The promoters said they'd be usable when he returns........

This blows. I'm going to see them in April, but I'm definitely waiting until I get to the door to buy tickets, cause of shit like that. Plus, what are the chances of them actually wanting to show up to a hole-in-the-wall club in Allentown, PA?

The chances of them skipping out are high.

Like someone already said, don't get your hopes up for a great live show. I love the Wu but I've seen em perform three times and each time was worse than the last. Just saw them a few months back at the Hammerstein. RZA wasn't there, they went on two hours late and to top it off they kept telling the crowd how they were pressed for time. Pressed for time? After going on late as fuck? I mean, I'm a die-hard fan and I'll see them again next time they come around. I'm just saying don't get your hopes up

Yeah maybe some cities they don't give a fuck about?

Every time I ever saw them in Philly the show was dope as fuck.

Last time I saw Wu-Tang, Rakim, EPMD, Redman, Boot Camp Clik, Jedi Mind Tricks and Reef The Lost Cauze all in the same show over at Penns Landing.

Shit was ILLMATICSZSZZ

^ i hear that, ive seen them twice. to be honest, im just going to see method man, that dude is the best performer ive ever seen, and inspectah deck is mad live too

@DAO, im actually american and just living in canada, and mad amounts of my boys have gotten turned away at the border. one of them was on some serious bullshit, all he had was juvenile charges. it might depend on the particular crossing...

i know that cappa isn't gonna be there, but that may just be cuz hes more or less irrelevant to the machinations of the show.

what part of canada?

If youre a white dude with a Wu tat I feel embarrased for you. Unless youre Remedy.

I'd feel embarrased for anybody having a Wu tat. Unless they where actually a part of the Wu.

How does dude being white make him any less gay than if he where black? He's still got a fucking Wutang tattoo either way.

Nah I get it though, yall on some racist shit.

I was just playing dumb with that question.

Why don't they just drive instead of flying?

snowmobile thru new hampshire or wash state, FTW

PS I bet 5$ ODB wont be allowed there

and LOL at this kid named drew who got a wu tat with "dru-tang" written thru the middle in HS

So is it ok for a black guy to get a Jeezy snowman tat, and not a white guy? Lets update the discussion