Breaking Bad

japillahan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

walter white will die...

brian cranston said it himself in like 5 interviews already..

and he's the actor who plays walter white, so he knows the character best... besides vince gilligan.

or it could just be brian fucking with people and throwing everyone off track.

it's breaking bad, so some shit no one sees coming is going to happen.

like skylar taking over and killing off both of them.

any specifics on why you guys think they're related?

BB-Hank-Schrader-S4-590.jpg

BB-Mike-S4-590.jpg

They look like they could be related. Think about it. Hank is a cop, Mike is an Ex-cop. Both brothers are in law enforcement but one becomes a hitman. Breaking Bad has always been known for crazy twists in the story and this would definitely be one. Mike has always had a soft spot for Walt, but always played the roll of a loyal Gus enforcer in fear of being seen by one of Gus's birds.(because Gus had eyes on everyone) If you remember the bar scene breakingbad_mike600.jpg

where Walt approached Mike, it was like he wanted to do what Walt was thinking but knew he was being watched so he acted the way he did. I can just see that being the twist, because Mike always knew everything that the DEA was onto, and Hank was on the right track with Gus, or he just already knew but was playing like he was figuring this all out on his own. To me things just point to that. I mean how gullible can Hank be, to be with Walt all those times and just be oblivious to the way he was acting or what he was doing

id still suspect Merkert is dirty before i suspect the mike-hank thing.

he's unimportant but reoccurring and slightly shady.

any specifics on why you guys think they're related?

Yea I think he is shady too. When Hank got all these leads on how Gus was operating he was telling him that it was a bit of a stretch to tie anything to Gus. Maybe Gus had him paid off.

I can just see that being the twist, because Mike always knew everything that the DEA was onto

You said it yourself, Mike is ex law enforcement, he's bound to still have friends on the force who like to tell stories after a few beers...hell he could even have a few on the pay roll.

There's no way they're related, maybe they knew each other, came up in the force but I seriously doubt there'll be anything more to it than that. Even if they were half brothers or whatever, Marie would know Hank had a brother, even if they didn't talk any more. I can't see her not knowing, more so if they worked the same job at one point.

I think it would be a twist too far...and it would kinda spoil it for me if Hank knew or was some way involved all along. I think he's been so naive in the past about Walt's exploits because of the same reason the whole thing worked...a mild mannered, boring, clean cut, science teacher turning drug king pin is just such a leap.

I hope Walt dies in the end. Jesse is kind of tortured by everything he's had to do and has been through. Walt has not only taken it in his stride but seems to be enjoying and embracing the evil inside. The guy who we all thought who was the 'good guy' isn't and the one who started off as the scum bag is the one a lot of people are rooting for now.

Didn't Mike say when he was a cop it was in Frisco? We're also forgetting Hank's lead on the corporation that shut him down and asked for his badge number when he was trying to find out where the air filters and what not for the super-lab came from. And I bet that corporation will be......

GRAY MATTER!!!

Surely, police must have been on the trail of a major theft ring when they arrived Thursday at an apartment complex in San Jose, only to trip over one of the biggest stashes of methamphetamine ever seized in the United States?

Not exactly.

Palo Alto police were apparently looking for a single stolen iPad when they arrived Thursday at The Woods, a sprawling apartment complex on Snell Road, according to the Santa Clara County District Attorney's Office.

The cops had tracked the iPad via GPS, said Assistant District Attorney David Tomkins.

The officers didn't have a search warrant, so they knocked on the door of the apartment and asked the occupants for permission to come in. They consented, Tomkins said.

"They probably thought if they didn't, we'd suspect something," Tomkins said. "Or they thought, 'I'll let them in -- they probably won't find anything.'"

Much to their amazement, the officers found 780 pounds of crystal meth scattered around the place, worth about $35 million.

District Attorney Jeff Rosen said roughly 100 pounds or a little more of meth are recovered annually in the county, making this seizure "easily at least six years worth," he said

Much to their amazement, the officers found 780 pounds of crystal meth scattered around the place, worth about $35 million.

that makes it sound like it was strewn across the floor all willy nilly like.

Archived