WTF is wrong with people part 234.

lord_casek

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/general/view.bg?articleid=1079807

NEW BEDFORD - A convicted sex offender accused of raping a 6-year-old boy in a New Bedford library will be kept behind bars as he awaits trial after a judge deemed him too dangerous to be released.

Corey Saunders is charged with luring the boy into the library’s magazine stacks and raping him as his mother worked on a computer just feet away.

Saunders did not appear at his dangerousness hearing in New Bedford Superior Court on Wednesday. His attorney conceded there was enough evidence for the judge to find that Saunder’s could pose a danger to children if he was released.

The 26-year-old Saunders served four years in prison for attempting to rape a 7-year-old boy. He was released in 2006, despite objections from prosecutors and three psychologists.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i love ch.0, nothing is sacred. people say shit i think, and then think to myself "if i say that, i'm an asshole."

ok first thing, this dude is definitely fucked, and needs to be behind bars being treated. he'll catch it in there, no doubt, unless they secure him from the general public. what sucks is they probably won't offer the dude the proper treatment inside, and he'll come out as the animal that went in.

i'm glad i had a really good family life, nothing other than a sadistic older brother who was a master of psychological abuse. to me though, that's normal shit. i was never raped, fingered, blown, told to suck a dog's dick, stuffed with cheetos and punched in the stomach, shit on, ass clowned, donkey punched, nor did i ever do any old man nipple licking, tip touch, rides in the ice cream truck, or fisting of a baseball coach. that is why i can never comprehend the thought process of a child rapist.

which leads me to my second thing. i'll bet $20 that this saunders guy has a fucked up history of personal abuse. he probably was raped for years, and nobody really knows about it. now as an adult he's pulling shit like this. i'm sure there are other kids, that he's gotten too, but nobody knows about them. if he's willing to do this shit in a fucking public place, with a parent close by, then he obviously thinks he's the fucking john j. rambo of butt fucking little boys.

dude needs his ankles polished with a louisville.

third and final thing, how overhyped is this story? rape is a strong word, that is thrown out there in the press loosely at times. did he sodomize the kid? or did he just walk up with a cat in the hat book, and his penis as the bookmark? the paper could be making this sound worse. if he did sodomize the kid he obviously had a serious gag on the him if he did it in public. plus the kid probably went into severe shock, which can sometimes be an almost trance like state. that poor kid is fucked now either way, and that shit pisses me off more than marines punting puppies.

• Like 1

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,337756,00.html

Man Accused of Forcing Daughter, 7, to Kill Pet Cat

MUNCIE, Ind. — A man was jailed Thursday on charges he forced his 7-year-old daughter to kill the family cat by holding a knife in her hand and making her stab the pet.

Danield J. Collins, 39, told his children during a visit to his home on Sunday that he wanted them to "learn how to kill" and gave his 11-year-old son a knife to do it, according to an affidavit filed in the case.

The boy tried to save the cat by hiding it under a sofa bed and putting ketchup on a knife when Collins went to the bathroom. But when the father realized the cat was not dead, he forced his daughter to hold the knife and then held her hand tightly as he drove the knife into the animal, Muncie police Detective Jami Brown said.

Police said Collins stabbed and strangled the cat himself, and told his son to throw the dead pet in the trash. Officers retrieved the carcass to be used as evidence.

The children told family members on Monday, the day after the alleged killing, according to the affidavit. The children told police their father was drunk when they arrived at his home and that he's a different person when he's drunk, it said. The siblings live with their grandparents.

Collins was being held in the Delaware County Jail on $40,000 bond. He's charged with one count each of animal cruelty and battery and two counts of neglect of a dependent. The battery charge alleges the girl was injured because Collins held her hand so hard that her hand ached.

The jail had no record of an attorney representing Collins and there were no published phone listings for him in Muncie.

Muncie police Detective Jami Brown said the case was particularly troubling because Collins involved his children in killing the cat, an 8-month-old tuxedo type-cat named Boots.

"I've been doing investigations for 10 years and this is really bothering me," the detective said.

fucked up thing about the rap story is that poor kid is ruined now

i'm sure that shit is ganna be real hard to get over, and that sucks

as far as the cat killing thing goes, thats just fucking stupid

its a god damn cat ya know? like why you ganna go and stab a cat

ontop of the fact that the kids were so young that is also

going to fuck them up for a good minute

what's fucked, is those kids probably loved the cat more than the father. in a perfect world, the cat would have told them to kill the father. then they'd call schizo, and a made for tv movie would be done.

that's fucked though. i like how the threw the battery charge in for the little girls hand. you can tell they were reaching for shit to put on his head. i'm amazed J-walking isn't up there.