Women in jeans 'cannot be raped'

I'm kinda drunk right now. BUt I kinda gottta agree.

I know for a FACT that if a waman don't want you in her vagina, you aint sliding in there.

Unless yo have some slimy/skinny/ snakeofacock that is any ways.

Maybe I'll wake up tomaro and read this and feal like a total douchebag for posting this,

but I've never understoof ow a woman FULLY get's raped without kicking back and allowing her juices to flow.

Somwthing tells me that I'm going to read this tomorow and SMACK the shit out myself though.

Bump for being drunk and honest?

^This is the stupidest shit I've ever read. I need to stay off the fucking internet when I'm wasted.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I'm pretty sure the Chinese invented pizza.

Faaarrrrk oooooff.

Australian's invented pizza, along with apple pie, fried rice, scones, late night snacks, marijuana, lamp shades, the telephone, boats, space travel, fork lifts, scissors, american football, the internetz, Chinese checkers, Swedish massage, Russian roulette, heterosexuality, skateboards, beer, rock and roll, mathematics and pocket lint.

You niggas don't got shit.

Faaarrrrk oooooff.

Australian's invented yogurt, along with fruitcake, refried beans, scones, crack, meth, pink lamp shades, the xylophone, the love boat, sex with minors travel, face lifts, scions, water polo, male fishnetz, Chinese water buffalo, Swiss army knives, Russian roulette, homoosexuality, rollerblades, zima, christian rock, Dianetics and pocket lint.

You niggas don't got shit.

Oh word?