Women in jeans 'cannot be raped'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/277263.stm

Italy's highest court has ruled that a woman wearing jeans cannot be raped.

The Supreme Court of Appeal in Rome on Wednesday overturned a rape conviction, saying that the supposed victim must have agreed to sex because her jeans could not have been removed without her consent.

Rome Correspondent David Willey: "Ground-breaker in Italian legal annals"

A court in the southern town of Potenza had convicted a driving instructor of raping his 18-year-old pupil.

The instructor, aged 45 and identified only as Carmine, had been sentenced to 34 months' jail.

His defence had argued that the young woman - identified as Rosa - had consented to sex, a version of events which the woman strongly denied.

The Supreme Court ruled that it was impossible to remove a pair of jeans "without the collaboration of the person wearing them", and that the young woman must therefore have consented to sex.

In a judgement likely to anger women's rights organisations, the rape conviction was reversed.

Driving instructors in Italy have a reputation, deserved or undeserved, for molesting young female pupils, and the case appeared at first to be a familiar story of sexual assault on a lonely country road.

WAT :eek:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm kinda drunk right now. BUt I kinda gottta agree.

I know for a FACT that if a waman don't want you in her vagina, you aint sliding in there.

Unless yo have some slimy/skinny/ snakeofacock that is any ways.

Maybe I'll wake up tomaro and read this and feal like a total douchebag for posting this,

but I've never understoof ow a woman FULLY get's raped without kicking back and allowing her juices to flow.

Somwthing tells me that I'm going to read this tomorow and SMACK the shit out myself though.

Bump for being drunk and honest?

I know for a FACT that if a waman don't want you in her vagina, you aint sliding in there.

You can still slide in there, but its called rape. you don't need a dick that works like an eel, you just have to forcefully spread her legs.

Maybe I'll wake up tomaro and read this and feal like a total douchebag for posting this,

but I've never understoof ow a woman FULLY get's raped without kicking back and allowing her juices to flow.

Somwthing tells me that I'm going to read this tomorow and SMACK the shit out myself though.

Drunkenness noted.

But! I'm pretty sure most rapes are forcible.

If some grown man wants to rape a woman chances are he can succeed.

And I don't think they're trying to "slide" in there.

Don't you watch no Law and Order? They always check the victims of rape for vaginal tearing and lacerations son!!

Tomorrow you will probably consider the question: Does this mean no woman has ever been forced to have sex against her will?

This ruling sounds like something out of Saudi Arabia.

sooooooo it happened in 99' and there hasnt been a reform yet?

nigga i rembemer the denim reform of 91'.....

Kris_kross.jpg

That shit was wiggity-wiggity wack fam.

honest? honest about being drunk, and that's about it.

Idiot.

I catch asshole's drift, I mean if a girl doesn't want it at all (I'm not saying all rape is consensual, just that the women give up too easy) she's going to be struggling the whole damn time, and if you have someone struggling to get away from your dick you might get penetration, but not the traditional "he fucked the shit out of her until he came" BS typically portrayed. This does not hold true for gang rape, drugged women, knocked out women, or constrained women, just the "I saw her in the alley and wanted to tap that so I made her fuck me" stuff.