Who's stuck in the snow ?

CELT

It's amazing I made it into the airport for work today . The Cleveland area is approaching 2 feet of snow fast . I left the house at 9:45 , just to be on time at 12 Noon . Took me 1 1/2 hours to drive 7 miles . This shit is going to continue into Sunday morning . Just about everything at the airport is cancelled .

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I'm one state over. Buffalo is getting fucked up right now too. The weather channel sent out a national correspondance to check it out. Living right on the great lakes is wonderful.

yeah, upstate gets smacked hard. i lived in rochester for the past three years. buffalo definitely gets it harder though --from what i've heard. now i'm living in brooklyn, and it's just raining here. this winter has been so fucking lame. it snowed twice, and was so little that it melted by the next morning. it's fucked up going from upstate winters to this. although i do appreciate the fact that i've had sun around for the winter. 3 to 4 months of upstate grey put me in a world of depression and alcoholism.

man --this snow shit better fucking hit nyc. it sounds like the rest of the country is getting it, except us. what did bloomberg put a ban on this shit too? new mexico got snow, but we didn't. what the fuck is with that?

Yea, this winter's been bullshit. I haven't gone snowboarding at all this season. But I'm definitely going tomorrow. tons of snow. I hope it hits you, just so you can get a taste of home.

i had to walk to chipotle about an hour ago cause i couldnt even see my car let alone get it out of my parking lot...

lake effect snow!!!! this shits mad retarded, i was supposed to make it down to columbus this weekend to see ol' girl. glad i didnt make the trip i would have been stuck down there for a while.

Cleveland's at about 12+ inches I'd say.

Our suburbs have parking bans on all streets and some areas have driving bans.

If I make it out away from the airport , my sorry ass might not be able to park anywhere , go figure . :lol: