ANYTHINGS BETTER THAN....

RELAPSER

Ku Klux Klan Endorses Obama

KENTUCKY - USA - Imperial Wizard, Ronald Edwards has stated that, "anything is better than Hillary Clinton."

Thu, 07 Feb 2008 08:57:00 GMT

by James R. Crowe

White Christian Supremacist group the Ku Klux Klan has endorsed Barack Obama to be the next President of the United States of America.

Speaking from his Kentucky office in Dawson Springs, the Imperial Wizard exclaimed that anything or anyone is better than having that "crazy ass bitch" as President.

This is the first time in Klan history that any member of the KKK has ever publicly supported an African American candidate for the presidency.

KKK lodges all over America have been gathering and holding rallies supporting the black presidential candidate.

KKK members in Tennessee rally against Hillary Clinton and support Barack Obama

Grand Turk Cletus Monroe has also been very vocal about the election and has donated thousands of dollars to Obama's election fund.

"The boy's gonna do it. My Klan group has donated up to $250,000 to the Obama fund. Anything is better than Hillary Clinton. Hell I'll even adopt a black kid from Africa before I vote for Hillary."

"A few years back we were lynching negroes. Now we're gonna vote for one to be president of the US of motherfu**ing A, damn it! Anyone or anything is better than Hillary Clinton - anything!!"

Placards for Barack Obama have been put up around the Klan's Headquarters and the KKK have announced a television ad campaign to support the African American candidate.

kkkHillaryObama.jpg

KKK members in Tennessee rally against Hillary Clinton and support Barack Obama

http://www.dailysquib.co.uk/?c=117&a=1227

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

On 60 Minutes Obama was answering a bunch of questions about some shit like this, I believe it was about one of his prominent supporters being anti-Semitic. Apparently a few groups/individuals like the Klan are endorsing him for whatever reason.

goddamnit you people are stupid.

just because you actually took the time to read it doesn't make it true or real.

this is how America has been duped into shitting all over the constitution. accepting everything at face value.

yeah, its funny

no, its not real.

goddamnit you people are stupid.

just because you actually took the time to read it doesn't make it true or real.

this is how America has been duped into shitting all over the constitution. accepting everything at face value.

yeah, its funny

no, its not real.

I woulda propped you if I wasn't 24'd.