dont bring a snowball to a gunfight

tango 24

Arrest Warrant Issued In Snowball Shooting

PHILADELPHIA (CBS 3) ―

Police have issued an arrest warrant for 24-year-old, Jose Mendez as the suspect in the fatal shooting of a teen over an errant snowball.

Authorities said Feltonville resident Teven Rutledge Wilson was shot in the head at point-blank range while playing with neighborhood friends in the 4800 block of D Street on Sunday afternoon.

Witnesses say the shooting was sparked from a casual snowball fight amongst children.

A friend of Teven's, who was also involved in the playful snowball fight, said the shooting happened after a wayward snowball accidentally struck a passing neighbor.

Police said the adult male became enraged and left the scene, returning moments later with a gun.

Witnesses say Teven's effort to apologize to the man went unnoticed and the man pulled out a gun and shot the teen in the face.

Family and friends celebrating Teven's birthday heard gunshots and found him bleeding on the front porch.

"We ran outside and saw Teven laying on the step," said the victim's friend Mercedes Lebron.

Teven was rushed to Temple University hospital where he was taken off life-support. At 11:35 a.m. Monday, with his family by his side, Teven passed away.

Everyone who knew Teven, described as well-liked, is trying to cope with the senseless shooting. Teven was celebrating his sixteenth birthday the day of the shooting.

"It was just a snowball fight," said neighbor Catherine Briggs.

Teven's family is trying to remain strong in the wake of the senseless tragedy.

"He didn't get a chance to get married, he didn't get a chance to have children," Teven's father Keith said.

Philadelphia police detectives said they are actively searching for the Mendez who they said is a resident of the same neighborhood.

Police say Mendez also goes by the name 'Omar' and they believe Mendez will try to flee the Philadelphia region.

"Turn yourself in, that's all I'm asking because I don't want no more violence," Teven's mother Alisha said. "We're losing too many people."

Anyone with information on the suspect is urged to call the Philadelphia Police Tip Line at: 215-686-8477.

http://cbs3.com/local/Snowball.Shooting.Teen.2.661821.html

what the fuck is wrong with people

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
D-street...niggas crib is barred...you get the picture

dstreet.jpg

Damn.

philly pshhh

This reminds me of when kids hit random people with water guns, and in turn someone comes back with real guns. 90's all over again

ridiculous

No disrespect to you guys and your country, but fuck I'm glad that kind of shit doesn't go down where I live!

What do you mean? We're number 1!