!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK DISCRIMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A question for all you gayboys in your tight pants.

A theory that homophobia is a result of latent homosexuality was put forth in the late 20th century. A 1996 study conducted at the University of Georgia by Henry Adams, Lester Wright Jr., and Bethany Lohr[citation needed] indicates that a number of "homophobic" males exhibit latent homosexuality.

Hmmm.

I'm rocking 3 XL Timberland sweatpants right now and UGHHHHHH am I fucking comfortable.

My boss was making fun of me and about a month ago he tried to have a conversation with me about how when you get older you need to conform and dress a different way.

I'm not like that though. If I don't have a formal place that I am going where it is unacceptable for me to dress how I want then I'm going to rock whatever I want.

I don't like the feeling of anything around my waist it makes me feel constrained, and I don't like too much pant touching my leg at one time.

When you dress a certain way since about the time you learned where babies came from I think it is embedded in you and will always be your steez one way or another unless you are one of these people who changes for others because that is what is "acceptable."

After my very bad shroom trip I realized a lot of things about the world, and one of them being that I am an entity not connected to any other entity on this planet and nobody is going to affect the way I think, feel, dress or conduct myself as long as I am not directly breaking the law(on some serious shit) or putting lives at risk.

• Like 1

:lol:

your right though

they got the rocka wear

next to the ecko, then the sean jean,

then the booty ass south pole....

i cant go into either abercrombie or hollister...

#1 even if i step a foot in ill probably be looked

at funny by every worker in the store,

#2 those stores smell funky as hell to me....

maybe thats just me but hey those places stink...

They thought I was gonna steal something when I walked into those places.

Both made up some bullshit about cleaning the store after they kicked me out.

That's why I'll stick with my baggy jeans, somewhat big tees, and Nikes.

Im pretty sure being white excludes you from using the word "real" with "nigga."

Im also pretty sure I see white kids in white suburbs "keeping it realer" than black kids in Oakland.

Im also also pretty sure baggy pants are popular in America because we love to slum it. We'd walk around in bath robes and slippers if we could.

Im also also also pretty sure a couple fools I know are as Oakland as it gets, dress like "herbs" and are national aikido champions who can rip motherfucke apart and knock you out through your ankles just for the WTF factor. They also graduated from CAL with bio mech and Molecular biology majors... which leads me to believe intelligence plays a role in what you wear.

I think baggy pants just means you're a dumbass.

user624_1170990382.jpg

Oh snap! The suburban grammer patrol's gonna tell me what slang I can and cant use over the internet!

I guess I gotta put on a front and type like Joe Yuppie Cornball just cause I have a computer now?

Damn.

I'm rocking 3 XL Timberland sweatpants right now and UGHHHHHH am I fucking comfortable.

My boss was making fun of me and about a month ago he tried to have a conversation with me about how when you get older you need to conform and dress a different way.

I'm not like that though. If I don't have a formal place that I am going where it is unacceptable for me to dress how I want then I'm going to rock whatever I want.

I don't like the feeling of anything around my waist it makes me feel constrained, and I don't like too much pant touching my leg at one time.

When you dress a certain way since about the time you learned where babies came from I think it is embedded in you and will always be your steez one way or another unless you are one of these people who changes for others because that is what is "acceptable."

^REAL TALK.