Rob and Big

geezpot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AIGHT NO DOUBT, THESE NIGGAS ARE KINDA FUNNY ILL GIVE EM THAT, BUT ARE THEY EVER WITH ANY FEMALES? EVER?

Actually there was that one episode they went to the strip club

or the one they went on a blind date with those chicks that where in a punk band and Rob got drunk and made out with one.

I like the art on the walls.

http://www.kinseyvisual.com/

if you don't know, now you do. you can buy prints on the page.

i think this show is great, when you just want to sit down and zone out on some funny shit. like someone said above --it's totally scripted. they admit it though, unlike so many other reality tv producers and "actors." so i really don't let the whole scripted aspect get to me. i like the one where they get into turtle racing. i still haven't been let down by an episode.

yeah earl.

it's funny. the cereal box. the undercover makeout session with a cougar, the mini horse competition outfit, the duece in the pool, the murdered out scooters and pacer.

the fat suit had me cracking up.

like someone else said they do some of the shit i think i would do if i had cash.

i would buy a mini horse but i;d buy a penguin too.

shit i forgot about the trip to BB's fam. his uncle and the suit. and of course the music video.

big black is not a bodyguard, and he does not live in that little ass room in rob's house.

im not sure what exactly he does... i thought he was a money man behind DC, or plan B or something, but i cant find any info about it. i know that he has a personal plane that cost him 80million dollars... you dont make that kind of money producing "rob & big".

big black is not a bodyguard, and he does not live in that little ass room in rob's house.

im not sure what exactly he does... i thought he was a money man behind DC, or plan B or something, but i cant find any info about it. i know that he has a personal plane that cost him 80million dollars... you dont make that kind of money producing "rob & big".

DC is owned by Quicksilver

DC is owned by Quicksilver

it wasn't originally though, right? i can't remember who was involved with it, but i think danny way's brother was one of the founders. i could be wrong though. i think rob dyrdek was there in the beginning as well. i just remember him and josh kalis being a huge part of that team, as well as danny way.

and as for everyone saying shekler is a little bitch? i think that show is overly produced and scripted. seriously, that kid has been a muppet since he was fucking 8 years old and doing benihanas over his big wheel. he's like the fucking machaly culkin of skateboarding. the dude has skills, that's for sure. but that show just seems like it's an over produced soap opera. it's like that show "the hills." now i've never watched an episode, but i can get the general gist of bullshit when i see the commercials. sheckler's show just seems like that.

where were these reality shows back in the days when jeff grosso was banging bags of heroin, and gator was doing 8-balls and shoving bodies in the desert? you can't even write that kind of drama.