Pizza Appreciation Thread

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Trying this Dominos Godfather pizza today whilst I am reticient to eat Italian sausage due to the obvious entonces and My aversion to eating red meats, today I will make an exception for the GUIdos out there can go eat a dick for the Mafia not eradicating prostitution as the MOB mandated.

Also the order is under the name of Raiden, because I shoot lightning from My fingers and there is thunder in the sky today.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, LUGR said:

@Deine MudderHow are you going to thrash this slice Oscar? This thing looks legit.

Being 100 with you all this dude's pizza is def a masterpiece.  Like this must be one of those motherfuckers who scientifically studies dough, and then they've used the nicest ingredients to pull it all together.  I'd feel confident throwing this into the running for some of the best in the region, and that's a pretty tight race.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Being 100 with you all this dude's pizza is def a masterpiece.  Like this must be one of those motherfuckers who scientifically studies dough, and then they've used the nicest ingredients to pull it all together.  I'd feel confident throwing this into the running for some of the best in the region, and that's a pretty tight race.

I trust your knowledge and expertise on the subject at hand.

I don’t even really fucks with those little banana pepper janks, but I’m cool with them on that slice.

• Like 1