Pizza Appreciation Thread

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
5 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Look at that one piece with all the meats. I'ma save you for last.IMG_20230907_200613290.thumb.jpg.e42ad8c57d87b12a0e7810d6b4e5cf59.jpg

Hmmmm interesting technique, but not for me. I always eat my best slice first. I do this because the first slice tastes the best and each slice thereafter is less satisfying as the pizza gets colder and I get more filled up.

• Truth 1

9 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Hmmmm interesting technique, but not for me. I always eat my best slice first. I do this because the first slice tastes the best and each slice their after is less satisfying as the pizza gets colder and I get more filled up.

That's smart. I bitched up and didn't even make it to that last piece. I'll have it for breakfast then.

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

That's smart. I bitched up and didn't even make it to that last piece. I'll have it for breakfast then.

Should have eaten the best slice first.

No shit, I learned that shit in middle school. The teacher was explaining something about how people progressively get burnt on things and the first taste is always the best. Can’t remember what class it was…..? Could have been home economics or it could have been sex ed? Nobody knows?!

• Truth 1

Tried a little italian joint in my hood and ordered one "with vegetables" - gotta say I did laugh out loud when I opened the box -

IMG_0559.thumb.jpg.0140d02ae8c979e77b440e22059a52d0.jpg

..green beanz, yo - and yes, slices of fucking potato as well  :classic-smile:

Needless to say I didn't enjoy it, but thought I at least post a picture of the thing so @LUGR can take a break from harassing me for five minutes!

• Props 2
  • LOL! 3

On 9/12/2023 at 4:52 PM, nicklesndimes said:

i know i said i'd do a sausage pizza...but today i whipped this one up from scratch. tri-color pepper as the toppings.

the only thing i didn't pick out back today was the dough and cheese.

IMG_20230912_175107.jpg

1694783911298.jpg.f44ac52599e8445d625973f63141c358.jpg

1694784007245.jpg.eeabd76633205f2e8a96e50a1835cb15.jpg

• LOL! 5