Pizza Appreciation Thread

earmuffs

Lol, omg..... I never came into this thread because I thought it was about pizza.... and I always wondered, how you guys have so much discussion about pizza.

Now I know what is really going on in here.  You guys never cease to amaze.

edit: while I'm here.... I looked back a few pages, and some of this "gourmet" pizza looks like garbage.  You can't just make dough, throw some sauce and cheese on it, and put whatever the fuck you want on it.... I mean this is the culinary equivalent to throw up.  Sure it tastes good, but it just seems like some shit you'd only eat if you were really high or really drunk.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/600-degrees-pizzeria-and-draft-house-georgetown?adjust_creative=duckduckgo&utm_campaign=yelp_feed&utm_medium=feed_v2&utm_source=duckduckgo

Went to that place a week ago.  It was good, New York style pizza.  I think people say it's so good because they like to go there and drink and because it's small, crowded, and expensive.  I'm partial to Chicago style myself.  I like deep dish with crusty cheese crust and thick tomato sauce.

Sorry, I don't mean to derail the posting of girls with pizza, you guys go ahead.... I've added my 2 cents and my life can continue now.

• LOL! 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I’ve never been a big fan of Lou Malnati’s pizza in / of Chicago. My family loves it, but I think it’s too watery.

However, I went to their Scottsdale location last night and changed my mind. I ordered a crustless pizza:

43F65230-D34B-4389-9935-602FA81218BC.thumb.jpeg.20f12159de29a2b73e14a1ed052e10b8.jpeg
47D71430-0701-4E77-AA57-5045B22B7F6C.thumb.jpeg.4d2838b1c75dae98638e2e9f3172222d.jpegGiant wheel of sausage topped with

cheese

extra sauce

pepperoni

spinach/green mix

day two look:

EFEE2E6B-67E4-4511-B470-1A5230378A4F.thumb.jpeg.fea04d65fa69b716e4d4c26ff955cf2e.jpeg

This pizza made me its bitch, the watery-ness didn’t affect it. I’m hooked 😍

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1