Pizza Appreciation Thread

earmuffs

They messed up my order last night, I ordered a "stuffed banana pepper" pizza and instead got a pizza with banana peppers only. It was really good, in absence of all the typical toppings the pizza shined and I was able to appreciate the smoked mozzarella and peppers just fine on their own.  

I am rethinking my general policy of getting multiple toppings and instead focusing in on just one, simplicity and all that. 

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, morton said:

I am rethinking my general policy of getting multiple toppings and instead focusing in on just one, simplicity and all that. 

I posted it a while back but I've been getting back into ordering plain cheese from some places just to see how good they really are with the bare bones ingredients.  Truthfully, while I like toppings, I've ended up having some pretty damn good cheese pizzas. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, One Man Banned said:

Random mentions to all of page 1:

@Farside616  @IOU  @earmuffs  @Porcelain  @shitting  @Fist 666  @groyn shmoyn  @support local lurker  @Tuff Tone  @c-walk  @vivouno  @RHDS  @~KRYLON2~ with the right avatar, @forcefedtuna  @hatetown  @eatso  @furioussnake  @Schnitzel  @Seph  @Ski Mask

I straight up haven't posted or visited this Forum in 10 years and just get an email notifying me I've been mentioned in this thread...  I'm currently in the process of opening a pizza shop and just got the keys to the spot yesterday.... life is fucking weird yall.  Wonk saggin.

• Like 2
  • Props 12

8 hours ago, furioussnake said:

I straight up haven't posted or visited this Forum in 10 years and just get an email notifying me I've been mentioned in this thread...  I'm currently in the process of opening a pizza shop and just got the keys to the spot yesterday.... life is fucking weird yall.  Wonk saggin.

Ha! Hope you'll post some of that.

• Truth 1

Found this joint today, never been here but they make some decent zahh. $3 a slice so I grabbed 2. I liked the crust, it was nice and crunchy, but not to hard where I felt it would stab the top of my mouth like a tortilla chip. Good flavor, and not greeezy at all. Which is important when your driving and eating. Pizza grease on the steering wheel is no good when your hauling ass through the hood. 

20201207_115843_HDR.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...