dear heath ledger

seeking

Xanax makes me sleepy..

V'zies makes me feel teh bomb...

Alcohol is absolutely necessary to relax..

I only get anxious when I'm dealing with alot of money and driving with whole boys..

Good luck with all that homie, Ambien is some crazy shit and OC's make me dry heave with cold sweats.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Over 18 million Americans admit to abusing prescription drugs.

The # of abusers nearly doubled between 1992 & 2003 and tripled among teens n tweens

Purdue was illegally marketing and selling OxyContin since December 1995

Just like the rest of the world, I want to see Dark Knight even more now that dude died

Anxiety is my middle name. I've slept on a bunch of things that would've been great for me because of the bullshit that dominates my thoughts. Im absolutely horrible at first impressions, socializing, yada, yada. I overanalyze everything.

For a while, I constantly felt like "excuse me for fucking existing"....then I just stopped caring. Because as terrible as this sounds, I think most people are fucking stupid, and stupid tends to run in groups....I don't know what Im saying. I mean I can spell it out in my head, but I cant put it out there....whatevers

I am pretty into xanax and Sparks.

I am pretty into xanax, peroid.

It makes me feel regular in the head.

I mix it with Sparks so I can feel magical in the head.

People say I drink too much.

People say I am a waste case.

People are pretty on point with they assessment of me.

I used to get prescribed xanax and klonpin to help me with being scared of society and scared of the dark.

My Dr. learned that I don't have self control and tend to abuse any substance that is within my reach.

I got cut off.

So it goes.

I'm still scared of society and the dark.

It's not radical at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2s9r2HKB7U

this thread is weird, because i dont even know what im trying to get out of it.

its a totally random mish-mash of seemingly benign and pointless little revelations, but underneath, theres something else...

its not rally about not being able to sleep, although thats obviously a problem, its more about apathy i think. or experience. or maybe trying to escape from experience. or maybe its just talking too much. in my head, things are all something though.

pic15.jpg

v8he178s.gif

iheart.jpg

Guest shai_hulud

I did the pill thing for way too long. It's been a while (2005), but I think I'm over it.

It sucks. I know that when I was prescribed all kinds of meds, it seemed like it was all good, because "the doctor said i need it". Then I had a hard time going to sleep without it. Then, I couldn't get out of bed without it.

I'm not one to tell people how to live their lives...but I feel like the only thing I can say is, "tread lightly". Also, never forget that you lived without the stuff for a long time, and if need be you can do it again.