I hate lil Wayne more and more...

Dirty Messican

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lil wayne is a sad excuse of hip hop.

has anyone actualy listened to his lyrics?

they are fucking garbage, its like 2nd grade shit.

rappers for the early 90's rocked better lyrics then this goon.

and can someone tell me why non of those dudes he was talking shit about ran up and fucked him up?

i woulda reached back and pimp slapped his ass. put that bitch in his place son!

lil wayne is a sad excuse of hip hop.

has anyone actualy listened to his lyrics?

they are fucking garbage, its like 2nd grade shit.

rappers for the early 90's rocked better lyrics then this goon.

and can someone tell me why non of those dudes he was talking shit about ran up and fucked him up?

i woulda reached back and pimp slapped his ass. put that bitch in his place son!

shut up. you wouldn't do shit but stand like they did.

and like him or not, the dude can fucking spit. I was a hater for the longest. you can't knock his ability.

ITS POPPIN TO HATE ON WAYNE NOWADAYS.

SON HONESTLY, SAVE FOR A FEW DIFFERENCES, I WOULD DEFINETLY BE ON THE SAME SHIT IF I "GOT ON" WITH RAP MUSIC B. I'D BE RUNNING AROUND FUCKED UP OUTTA MY BIRD 22 HOURS A DAY. AND I WOULD BE THE MOST HUGEST ASSHOLE THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN. ID BE A COMBINATION OF THIS NIGGA AND KANYE. IF YOU DIDNT HELP ME COME UP OR SUPPORT ME FROM DAY ONE YOU A FUCKING LIABILITY DOGS, YOU HERE AND EATIN CUZ OF ME. DONT FORGET THAT.

NIGGA WAS BARKIN ON THESE NIGGAS CUZ HE GOT POPPED, ALL THAT SHIT FELL ON HIM AND NOBODY STEPPED UP AND TOOK A CHARGE.

IF I GOT MAD MONEY, AND I GOT A BUNCHA GOON NIGGAS CHILLIN WITH ME THAT ARE GONNA GO TO JAIL FOR SOMETHING EVENTUALLY, AND YOU NIGGAS ARE EATING STRICTLY OFF THE STRENGTH OF ME...YOU THINK IM FINNA TAKE THE RAP FOR ANYTHING? HELL FUCKING NO, YOU NIGGAS ARE GONNA BREAK THESE CHARGES UP AMONGST YOURSELVES. ILL KEEP SOME MONEY ON YOUR BOOKS MY DUDE, WHEN YOU COME HOME I GOT A LIL CAR OR WHATEVER WHATEVER FOR YOU. IF I RAPE A BITCH YOU BETTER BE IN THAT PUSSY WITH A TURKEY BASTER TRYIN TO REPLACE THAT DNA WITH YOURS COUSIN...CUZ YOU PUSHING THAT SL DRINKING THIS CRIS SMOKIN ALL THIS WEED IN THE VIP AND FUCKING THESE 10'S CUZ YOU DOWN WITH ME. FUCK YOU THINK THESE NIGGAS ALL GOT "BODYGUARDS" AND "ENTOURAGES" FOR? ITS JUST A BUNCH OF GET OUTTA JAIL FREE CARDS IN THROWBACKS AND WHITE TEES. FOR THE RAPPER ITS A LICENSE TO WILD OUT AND FOR THE GOON IT SURE BEATS SELLIN CRACK TO THE SAME 4 FIENDS 5 TIMES A WEEK.

• Like 1

shut up. you wouldn't do shit but stand like they did.

and like him or not, the dude can fucking spit. I was a hater for the longest. you can't knock his ability.

I started high wit' two O's just like Ohio

I'm fuckin' nuts... cashews

But I'm so DC like fat shoes

I skate away... like later dudes!

Never get caught baby I'm mashed potato smooth

And just when it stopped... I made it move

Respect me nigga I'm a dog... no Asian food

I wet up the party so have a bathin' suit

And daisy dukes you bitch ass nigga

are you fucking KIDDING ME?!?!

you call this spiting?

this is like a 3rd grade teacher asked her students to write a bunch of sentences that rhyme.

seriously.

fuck lil wayne.

I started high wit' two O's just like Ohio

I'm fuckin' nuts... cashews

But I'm so DC like fat shoes

I skate away... like later dudes!

Never get caught baby I'm mashed potato smooth

And just when it stopped... I made it move

Respect me nigga I'm a dog... no Asian food

I wet up the party so have a bathin' suit

And daisy dukes you bitch ass nigga

are you fucking KIDDING ME?!?!

you call this spiting?

this is like a 3rd grade teacher asked her students to write a bunch of sentences that rhyme.

seriously.

fuck lil wayne.

LISTEN TO THAT NIGGA GO IN ON "AMBITIONS AS A RIDER"

CASE CLOSED WIZZLE.

who gives a flippin SHIT what he does..hes rich off of middle class white kids buying his albums.

Let the mother fucker cry about his boys not taking wraps for him...let him fuckin' OD on lean and X...hes gettin money.

alot of it...

And when my roll came down guess what I did after that, I POPPED POPPED AND TOOK SOME PATRON SHOTS, I POPPED POPPED AND TOOK SOME GREY GOOSE SHOTS

I told my homie you cant sleep on life, so he took an X pill and didn't sleep all night.

Im with Mero if I had this guys money I'd be a fucking space cadet till my casket dropped.

ITS POPPIN TO HATE ON WAYNE NOWADAYS.

SON HONESTLY, SAVE FOR A FEW DIFFERENCES, I WOULD DEFINETLY BE ON THE SAME SHIT IF I "GOT ON" WITH RAP MUSIC B. I'D BE RUNNING AROUND FUCKED UP OUTTA MY BIRD 22 HOURS A DAY. AND I WOULD BE THE MOST HUGEST ASSHOLE THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN. ID BE A COMBINATION OF THIS NIGGA AND KANYE. IF YOU DIDNT HELP ME COME UP OR SUPPORT ME FROM DAY ONE YOU A FUCKING LIABILITY DOGS, YOU HERE AND EATIN CUZ OF ME. DONT FORGET THAT.

NIGGA WAS BARKIN ON THESE NIGGAS CUZ HE GOT POPPED, ALL THAT SHIT FELL ON HIM AND NOBODY STEPPED UP AND TOOK A CHARGE.

IF I GOT MAD MONEY, AND I GOT A BUNCHA GOON NIGGAS CHILLIN WITH ME THAT ARE GONNA GO TO JAIL FOR SOMETHING EVENTUALLY, AND YOU NIGGAS ARE EATING STRICTLY OFF THE STRENGTH OF ME...YOU THINK IM FINNA TAKE THE RAP FOR ANYTHING? HELL FUCKING NO, YOU NIGGAS ARE GONNA BREAK THESE CHARGES UP AMONGST YOURSELVES. ILL KEEP SOME MONEY ON YOUR BOOKS MY DUDE, WHEN YOU COME HOME I GOT A LIL CAR OR WHATEVER WHATEVER FOR YOU. IF I RAPE A BITCH YOU BETTER BE IN THAT PUSSY WITH A TURKEY BASTER TRYIN TO REPLACE THAT DNA WITH YOURS COUSIN...CUZ YOU PUSHING THAT SL DRINKING THIS CRIS SMOKIN ALL THIS WEED IN THE VIP AND FUCKING THESE 10'S CUZ YOU DOWN WITH ME. FUCK YOU THINK THESE NIGGAS ALL GOT "BODYGUARDS" AND "ENTOURAGES" FOR? ITS JUST A BUNCH OF GET OUTTA JAIL FREE CARDS IN THROWBACKS AND WHITE TEES. FOR THE RAPPER ITS A LICENSE TO WILD OUT AND FOR THE GOON IT SURE BEATS SELLIN CRACK TO THE SAME 4 FIENDS 5 TIMES A WEEK.

Pretty much.