Whats up with Long Island, not New Jersey?!

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Whats up with New Jersey?!

SON DO NOT BLAME THIS SHIT ON NEW YORK, THIS IS STRICTLY A BRIDGE AND TUNNEL PHENOMENON. THIS IS JERSEYS RESIDUAL CORNY SHIT SEEPING INTO NY. DONT GET IT TWISTED...THE FIRST TIME I SEEN NIGGAS DRESSED LIKE THIS WAS IN JERSEY...AND STATEN ISLAND IS CONNECTED TO JERZ SO NIGGAS INVADED AND BRANCHED OUT. ALL THE ITALIANS I KNOW ARE EITHER MAD WIGGERED OUT OR ON SOME PLAIN WHITE GUY SHIT LIKE SOME1. BUT YO, THESE NIGGAS ARE GOOD FOR ONE THING, IPODS, PHONES, AND MONEY*. ITS LIKE A ATM BUT INSTEAD OF SWIPING YOUR CARD YOU JUST PUNCH ANGELO PROSCIUTTO IN HIS FUCKIN FACE AND TURN HIS (FAKE) LINEN PANTS POCKETS INSIDE OUT.

*THATS THREE THINGS BUT FUCK IT, YOU FEEL WHAT IM SAYIN.

staten island and long island are probably even worse than jersey for this shit.

i know it may be hard to believe, but a lot of the male guidos are not bad people. i've encountered far more assholes at bars in many other parts of the country than the new york area.

does anyone else here remember 80's guidos. they all had mullets, wore sweat pants with their socks pulled up high and drove camaros(usaualy with 5 guidos in the camaro at once, because they didn't all have daddy's BMW like guidos do now). one thing that's different about guidos now is that rich kids do it to. in the 80's, the italian kids who lived in urban/blue collar areas were guidos or stoners(long hair/heavy metal/leather jackets), but italian kids who lived in upper middle class suburbs tended not to go for the guido look so much. then again, a lot of the areas where the 80's guidos lived don't have many italian people still living there. they all moved from brooklyn to staten island, queens to long island or in jersey from newark/belleville/hudson county to further out suburbs.

in the early 90's guidos sort of died out as a distinct youth subculture. most of the kids who would have been guidos turned into wiggers. or druggies.

btw, im pretty sure that orange oompa loompa looking dude is from long island and not jersey.

well put...and that lil orange oompa loompa lookin dude goes to fordham u... :o

SON DO NOT BLAME THIS SHIT ON NEW YORK, THIS IS STRICTLY A BRIDGE AND TUNNEL PHENOMENON. THIS IS JERSEYS RESIDUAL CORNY SHIT SEEPING INTO NY. DONT GET IT TWISTED...THE FIRST TIME I SEEN NIGGAS DRESSED LIKE THIS WAS IN JERSEY...AND STATEN ISLAND IS CONNECTED TO JERZ SO NIGGAS INVADED AND BRANCHED OUT. ALL THE ITALIANS I KNOW ARE EITHER MAD WIGGERED OUT OR ON SOME PLAIN WHITE GUY SHIT LIKE SOME1. BUT YO, THESE NIGGAS ARE GOOD FOR ONE THING, IPODS, PHONES, AND MONEY*. ITS LIKE A ATM BUT INSTEAD OF SWIPING YOUR CARD YOU JUST PUNCH ANGELO PROSCIUTTO IN HIS FUCKIN FACE AND TURN HIS (FAKE) LINEN PANTS POCKETS INSIDE OUT.

not really, brookly and queens were full of guidos in the 80's. all the guidos in staten island are the italians that used to live in bensonhurst and bay ridge and places like that before all the russians, arabs, chinese and other newer immigrant groups came there. one ever moves from jersey to SI, only the other way around.

ever seen saturday night fever? tony manero was a proto guido. that movie was filmed in bay ridge and bensonhurt brooklyn.

i stand by the fact that saten island has the highest concentration of these clowns. of course jersey is full of them too, but it can't be blamed entirely on jersey.

I remember being in the south side of Staten Island and seeing rich wiggerish guidos everywhere. The north side seemed mostly black.

But I can understand Staten getting the guido influence, since Staten is really closer to Jersey than it is to the rest of NYC.

Staten is really people that migrated from Jersey or from Brooklyn after the V-N bridge was built

S YO, THESE NIGGAS ARE GOOD FOR ONE THING, IPODS, PHONES, AND MONEY*. ITS LIKE A ATM BUT INSTEAD OF SWIPING YOUR CARD YOU JUST PUNCH ANGELO PROSCIUTTO IN HIS FUCKIN FACE AND TURN HIS (FAKE) LINEN PANTS POCKETS INSIDE OUT..

HAHAHAHA this shit is great.

You can also include Staten Island into the mix because most of the douchebags I see around at bars, look just like most of these retards.

Theo knows what's up.

The best is most girls around here eat that shit up. I laugh at those chicks too, because most of them are walking around trying to look like Paris Hilton.

at first i thought i would hate live there but now after reading this makes me want to leave there bcus i could just rob all these orange fucks every day a i wouldnt even need to work