gun thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I've posted it before and I will again my Saiga-12 shotgun is the best for home protection. Especially now i've ordered a 20 round clip and load it with buckshot, laser sights, pistol and foward grips, and laser/tac light.

Saiga12-1.jpg

Was looking at these and will own one some day. gnartomatic!

Thinking of getting a new handgun thinking Glock 9 or .40 but I went to the store and saw the Springfield XD held it and liked the way it felt. Any thoughts on either I understand that Glock is pretty industry standard, but im curious as to how the XD would hold up in the long run.

For you ADD ass people heres a dope video

fuck guns. they kill. unless you are into the sport of shooting or whatever. then guns are stuipd and for pussys, and i dought anyone is into the ''sport of firearms'' with all that ganster shit above.

close this isnt a ''gun'' thread really stuipd and hot to have on this fourm?

brassknuckles.jpg

131307_fist.jpg

Just so you know, Brass knuckles are considered lethal in a lot of countries.

People kill people. When it wasn't guns, it was knives. When it wasn't knives, it was rocks and sticks.

just sayin'. Think your shit through.

Thinking of getting a new handgun thinking Glock 9 or .40 but I went to the store and saw the Springfield XD held it and liked the way it felt. Any thoughts on either I understand that Glock is pretty industry standard, but im curious as to how the XD would hold up in the long run.

For you ADD ass people heres a dope video

XD's can be pretty picky about what they will eat. They don't like hollow points, but if all you shoot is fmj ball, go for it. The accuracy is awesome and the ergonomics are on point. I have never been a fan of glocks, and I have shot plenty of them. I have big hands so I have issues locking the slide open when I shoot em. (thumbs hit the slide lock) never had that problem w/ any other pistol.

Biasedopiniononer

XD's can be pretty picky about what they will eat. They don't like hollow points, but if all you shoot is fmj ball, go for it. The accuracy is awesome and the ergonomics are on point. I have never been a fan of glocks, and I have shot plenty of them. I have big hands so I have issues locking the slide open when I shoot em. (thumbs hit the slide lock) never had that problem w/ any other pistol.

Biasedopiniononer

ive put A LOT of rounds through a sd xd .45 acp.

great gun.

keep it clean.

if you have big hands ive heard some complaints. slides pinching etc.

but i would never think the round isnt coming out whenever i touch that trigger.

of all others, that one is gonna put holes in what i want.

is there any way of finding out if there is going to be any gun conventions in the chicagoland area?? i know they are illegal in the city but not sure if the suburbs will have something like that.. any1 know??

google is your friend.

google: gun shows, illinois

if they are illegal in illinois, dont cross state lines. buying private sale in a state that is not your residence is a felony. and believe me... ATF are on the look out for out of state tags at gun shows

guns arent illegal in illinois just banned in the city of chicago.. u could live across the street from the city and own a gun with no problem.. im sure there would be huge guns shows if there wasnt a ban cuz of the size of the city... but thanks ill take a look

People kill people. When it wasn't guns, it was knives. When it wasn't knives, it was rocks and sticks.

yeah i caught the exact same felony for carrying brass knuckles as you would for carrying a handgun.

if your going to get in a fight with brass knuckles, you might as well just shoot the fucker. the only charge you want get with brass knuckles is discharging a firearm in city limits. you will get the felony carrying a concealed weapon, assault with a deadly weapon just like with a gun..

i think its silly to call gun owners 'pussies.' are you a 'pussy' or a 'gangster' if you shoot someone who is raping your wife, just stabbed your son and is shooting at you?

anyone who would use a gun in commission of a violent crime or in a typical 'im tougher than you' saturday night fight is stupid. you must be able to prove grievous bodily harm was about to be inflicted on you to justify shooting someone.

anyone that uses a firearm to fight another person trying to kill them is heroic.

cause rocks are made in a factory. and are made specifically to kill right?

:lol:

your right about people killing people tho.

damn near anything can be used to kill if in certain hands.

has anyone used those handgun grips with the built in laser sight?

My pops has vis. lasers on a s+w .38 (crimson trace) and built in laser on a glock 23

I think overall they are pretty stupid. If you rely on them and they fail you are in deep shit. They also give you away in a tactical situation. Better off keeping your eye on your front site. But that's just me. Some people love lasers.