Ironlak

androidx

would it be worth buying some of those "leaker" cans off of oinkart?? they have packages of them...like 120 cans for 200 bucks....you think its worth it? cause i mean.....its only like like $2.30 a can.....and im paying $3.50 a can for painters touch soooo.......idk hahahha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vicious,

Post up a piece you've done and we'll determine whose really wak. Everyone knows you don't like Ironlak and that's ok with us,pretty much everyone else on this thread does so we'll focus on looking after them, just leave your racist comments for another thread.

Schnitzel, check your local stores man, they're all now stocked and have been for over a week. We'll do a better job of keeping stocks up in Australia from now on, we've put a few things in place to ensure this happens.

Ironlak

Schnitzel, check your local stores man, they're all now stocked and have been for over a week. We'll do a better job of keeping stocks up in Australia from now on, we've put a few things in place to ensure this happens.

Ironlak

cheers The stocks came in on friday arvo

was good to get my hands on some roarke and aspen again!

ironlak are absolutely tops cans, specially for the price...

Only bone i have to pick with them would by how heavy the paint seems to be and the insta-dry factor, find it makes it a little harder to blend colours smoothly. Amazing for bold, contrasting colours and what not, then again maybe just my technique though...

Vicious,

Post up a piece you've done and we'll determine whose really wak. Everyone knows you don't like Ironlak and that's ok with us,pretty much everyone else on this thread does so we'll focus on looking after them, just leave your racist comments for another thread.

this

Archived